you got In honor of New years/ drunk one time and did............................

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ctown75, Dec 29, 2007.

1. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

In honor of New years/ you got drunk one time and did............................

Sexually or just something stupid.

I remember I had a friend and every time she sleep with a different guy she would say I did it because I was drunk,which in college is about every weekend.

Having sex on a front lawn of a house that was just being built late at night after a wedding reception.

#1 ctown75, Dec 29, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2007
  2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Sexual.....
    Having sex with my then girlfriend in the back of a car being driven down the highway.....and getting pulled over by the cops....

Non sexual.....
    Doing an oil change on my car and refilling it without putting the drain plug back in.....ended up with about 2 gallons of Castrol R all over the garage......

3. TShins

TShins New Member

Sexual: I was so hammered, I shoved it in the wrong hole...and kept going for about 10 seconds....it looked like i electrocuted her afterward.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Oh god, this story is almost impossible to tell without dry heaving, but, here goes.

I was 17 years old and my mom and her b/f went out to celebrate New Years. I had two of my g/f's over and as she left, my mom gave me a bottle of pink champagne to share with my friends at the stroke of midnight. Well, one of my friends smuggled in some rum and she and the other friend started drinking rum and cokes. I opened the bubbly, put it in a mason jar (yes, I were indeed a redneck!) and proceeded to drink the whole bottle by myself.

By 9 pm I was shitfaced, and so were my friends. At some point, I decided we should all ride my horse. I went out in the snow and pitch blackness, somehow caught the horse, and tried to get on him. All the while, my drunken friends rooted me on. The horse spooked just as I was putting my leg over him and I fell, twisting my knee something fierce in the process.

I lay there in the snow laughing my ass off until I tried to stand and realized my knee was all fucked up. My friends helped me into the house. We ordered a pizza and when it came, I found that it had not been cut too well. I got out a knife and with my first attempt at cutting a piece, I sliced open my finger and bled all over the pizza.

My friends laughed like hell and decided I needed to get more drunk, so they pretty much force fed me rum until I gacked. I don't remember much after that. I awoke the next day, laying on the couch in incredible pain and VERY hungover.

When I went to stand I fell over because my knee was not working so good. My friends had split and I started trying to clean the house before my mom got home, in the process, discovering vomit UNDER the couch. (I still don't know how I managed that!)

Anyways, when ma got home and saw the shape I was in, she told me to get in the car for a trip to the emergency room. As I was shutting the door on my way out, I slammed it on my finger, the additional pain made me black out, I fell and hit my head on the steps.

Even today, the mere sight of pink champagne makes me turn green.

#4 Barbwire, Jan 2, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2008
  5. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Well that was one hell of a night, but quite funny.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Gee, thanks for the compassion....NOT! [​IMG]

7. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Aww... I'm sorry CL. Here's something for you: [​IMG]

But I wanted to hear one of your great sex stories :(

One night me and my fuck buddy passed out naked in our living room. My flatmate wasn't to happy about that when she came home the next morning.

8. gillian

gillian New Member

Sexual- I was at a house party and got myself into a drunken state so decided to go upstairs and lie down in one of the bedrooms. So, I found a bedroom, for some odd reason stripped off my clothes and climbed in...only to find someone already there.

He seemed a little worse for wear too and seemed quite happy to have company, rolled towards me and started kissing me. I could feel he was hard and suddenly was overtaken by my horny/drunken side, pulled him on top of me and opened my legs really wide. I remember, in my drunkenness, thinking that this was the only way to make sure I got him inside me!

One of my friends had noticed my absence downstairs and came looking for me. She opened the door and turned the light on to be met with the sight of me spread eagled being fucked by a guy who was hanging onto my tits for dear life and just shouted "get out, we're fucking!"

I still cringe thinking about that!

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Oh, well let me think......

New Years Eve sex story.....hmmmm....

AHA! Here's one!

It was 1987 ish, I think, and I was dating this feller that I had not yet copulated with. Honestly, I was quite a twat back then and was only dating him because I wanted free food and drink. He had ZERO appeal to me. We had been dating for months and thus far, I had been able to avoid getting naked with him because I told him I "wasn't that kind of girl" or some such crap.

So, anyhow... this man liked to travel in a pack with all of his married friends and thought it was be just swell if we all went to a hotel for dinner, dancing, and whanot, then stayed overnight. I agreed to go, figuring I could avoid the fornication part of the evening if I managed to get puking drunk. Afterall, who wants to fuck a puker, right?

OK, so, I got myself all done up for the evening; my hair, make-up, and outfit were perfect. My hapless date arrived to collect me, and as I was kissing ma good-bye, my overzealous German Shepherd jumped up and bit me on the face. Yes, on the face!

I'm standing there, holding my bleeding nose, tears smearing my make-up 'til I was Tammy Faye Baker's clone and my date says, "Well, if we are going to make dinner, we'd better go now." Any other woman would have told him to fuck off, I suppose, but I was not going to be denied free food and booze, so I assembled an ice pack, put on my coat, and off we went.

By the time we got to the hotel, my nose was roughly the size of a small orange. We were seated at the table with about 20 of my date's closest friends and commenced with the eating, drinking, and being merry. I was in my glory, being the center of attention with my freakish swelling and nifty anecdote that went with it. Ah yes, I was in an attention whore's paradise!

After several cocktails, midnight stuck, and we all hooted and hollered like people do at these times, then the lights went up and the party was over. At this point, I was drunk as fuck, so my date helped me to my feet and guided me to the elevator. As soon as the doors closed and the 'vator moved, I heaved all over the front of my frock.

My date kindly wiped me up with his hankie (He was the only man under the age of 70 that I knew who carried cloth hankerchiefs.) The doors opened and he put his arm around me and guided me to our room. Once inside, I ran to the bathroom and made a huge show of hurling, complete with knashing of teeth and profuse sweating.

I figured I was in the clear and loverboy would not dare to approach me with a stiffy. I was wrong. Apparently, the smell of vomit was an aphrodisiac to him and he started trying to seduce me. I figured he was insane and that one kiss from me would turn him off, but nooo! He sucked my face, my scabby, pukey, swollen face, like I was Aphrodite herself.

His sheer lack of an "off" switch made me respect and/or pity him, so I relented and we got it on. He wasn't so bad considering what he had to work with... my stinkin' ragdoll self. We ended up dating for 3 years after that, but never regained the magic of that first night. :lol

There, Ninja, was that hot enough for ya?

10. Dreama

Gold Member

Those were great, CL. But, I truly feel for you on both counts.....Getting bit in the face, a fucked up knee, and most certainly alcohol poisoning. Ouch.

11. Bluesy

Gold Member

I've only gotten trashed once in my life, and since it was such a thoroughly miserable experience (heinously sick and was nearly raped by an idiot frat boy), I learned my lesson and have been a moderate social drinker ever since :toast

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yeah, my drink-til-ya-puke days are over, too, although unfortunately, my get-a-headache-and-puke-all-day days are not. :(

13. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I am the same in this respect, and I looooove your stories. You are hilarious! The worst non-sexual story I have happened when I was about 20, and I was with my then boyfriend at a rowdy party. Wine coolers were all the fashion then, and I slammed several, even though I hated them. Then, true to good ole North Carolina custom, somebody broke out the 'shine (Yes, we drank it from mason jars, Rednecks were us), and of course being already buzzed I proceeded to slam my jar. Needless to say, I don't remember anything else until I was being driven home the next day and we had to stop almost every mile for me to puke on the side of the road. I did not drink a drop for an entire year after that.....

All the drunk sexual crazy stories happened on nights other than NYE, sorry...

14. Dreama

Gold Member

I still wanna hear em'! :D

15. Bluesy

Gold Member

I'd actually interpreted the title as "in honor of New Year's Eve, tell us about the time you got drunk and did whatever". I didn't think it had to have happened on NYE...maybe I'm wrong ???

Oh well! I want to hear them, too ;)

Migraines, huh? :(

16. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

BLUSEY

is right with the interpretation,so post away.

17. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Right so ... freshmen year of college I got fucking hammered one night. Let's say that I downed about half a bottle of Bacardi 151 by myself.

Let's see ... I ended up vomiting on some random girl's shoes (never did get to apologize :(), walked down to the parking lot (I didn't have a car freshman year), With a cigar in each hand (I don't even know...), and then woke up at 4 pm the next day still drunk.

Never gotten drunk and done anything crazy in a sexual way.

I can now say that the vast majority of my drinking has been moderated since then. I tend to have 3-4 on a weekend night and call it quits.

#17 AnonymousOne, Jan 3, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2008
  18. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Thanks CL. You could have done without the part where you mentioned that it was 1987, I feel so young now, I would have only been two :p

19. Dreama

Gold Member

I would have been zero, as I was born in 1987. But, it's cool. :)

20. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Ok, here goes one, before my coach turns into a pumpkin and I have to go to beddy-bye!

Hubby had a birthday soon after we started dating/copulating continously. So being a noble girlfriend, I spent an entire Saturday morning making food, visiting the liquor store, and doing various things to throw him a killer party. All our friends were due to show around 7 pm, so we decided to start doing tequila body shots early. Needless to say we were toasted by the time our guests arrived, and they, being excellent buds, quickly caught up. Hubby was in a band then, and the singer was this loser-dude that we didn't really like, but he could crank out some metal and alternative. Anywho, as the night progressed, we kept getting hornier and hornier, so we just slipped off to the one bedroom to start going at it. Next thing you know, another couple ended up on the other side of the bed starting the same deal. Next thing we know, I look down on the floor, and psycho singer has been planted there the whole time, reading a playboy mag and watching all of us. He was a total freak! Once he was busted he left, and the last thing I remember was that we were going at it again....and I guess we passed out in the act because we woke up several hours later stuck together ***oooh yuk****. Our friends were gone, except for one guy who was passed out in the one bathroom. Hubby still swears if we hadn't been quite so drunk we would have had quite a rowdy foursome that night??!!

Be Well!

#20 FlirtyChick, Jan 4, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2008