Yet ANOTHER masturbation anecdote...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Almost Snagged...again!

So, the other day, I was in the shower fucking myself with my huge rubber dong and using the shower massage on my clit, when I realized that water sucks as a lube. I could not get more than the head of the dong into myself because it wasn't slick enough, so, I toweled of and went into the bedroom. I grabbed the lube, my wand, and............... THE CAMERA.

(I figured one never knows what is going to happen when one masturbates, and I wanted the camera on hand, just in case I wanted to share a kodak moment with friends.)

I lay on the bed and put a pillow under my hips. I lubed up the dong and the head of the wand. I slid the dildo in and used the lubed head of the wand around my clit. I fucked myself deep and slow, burying the dildo in my pussy and making myself moan out loud.

As the wand did its magic on my clit......I started to go even deeper and faster with the dildo. My arousal was so great, my hips came off the pillow as I ground the wand into my pussy. I was sweating, and breathing in gasps before long. As I closed my eyes and bore down, I realized I had forgotten the camera.

I looked at my pussy and reached down and pulled my hood back. Seeing how round and purplish my clit was made me even hotter and I couldn't help but inhale sharply when I saw it. I reached for the camera, bucked my hips up, and took a shot of my erect clitoris. I pulled the skin back more and spread my lips, and then took another shot.

With each click of the camera I was getting more aroused. After taking a few pics I couldn't take it any longer so I put the camera down and just fucked myself while keeping the wand buzzing on my throbbing clit.

Just as I was reaching the summit, I heard a truck's horn outside the bedroom window. I put the toys on the nightstand and threw on some sweats. I peeked through the mini blinds, and saw my friend's truck. I hurried down the hall and into the dining room as I heard him knock on the sliding glass doors that lead to the back deck.

This particular guy pal is someone I've known for years. He stops in unannounced every once in a while for coffee and to shoot the breeze. We flirt back and forth a bit, but that's about it.

I slid the door open and stood at the threshold facing him when I saw he had a tool in his hand. He said he didn't have time to hang out, just wanted to return the tool he'd borrowed from me.

He took one look at me and said, "My, you're flushed."

I just giggled.

"You're sweating a bit, too. Are you OK?"

I giggled again.

He said with a devilish grin, "You were masturbating, weren't you?"

I laughed so hard I almost fell over, grabbed the tool and shut the door in his face. He was laughing his ass off and shaking his head as he walked down the hill and got into his truck. I could barely stand I was laughing so hard.

After he left, I went right back to the bedroom and finished myself with the wand. I kept thinking how I had almost been caught and I came really hard and loud. Something about someone knowing I was just getting off, really excited me.

Oh, and those pics I took....not one came out, they were all blurry. Oh well, maybe next time. :mad

2. igor

Gold Member

Another good tale CL! Next time lock the door and ignore the truck :)

3. nurf

nurf New Member

Good story, Show the pictures. XD Really nice ur good at this

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Due to the combination of excessive boredom and masturbation, I've been getting a fair amount of "me" time, lately. I'm glad you appreciate me sharing the fun. ;)

Oh, nurf, read the last sentence of my post again. No pics.

5. nurf

nurf New Member

Oh sorry, didn't see that.

Me time is the best time ^_^