Yes Mistress Pt 1

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Olivsissweet, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Olivsissweet

This story has a submissive male (just to warn the guys who don't like sub males) Plus it's completely fiction!

I smirked as I walked down the hall, my black stilettos clicking on the concrete floor and echoing off of the walls. Today I would be getting a new sub, one who has absolutely no experience with this kind of relationship. He would be in for a good wakeup call. He said he was willing to try anything but I have a feeling he would change his mind, all new subs do.

I finally reached the metal door that separated me from him. I slowly opened the door, listening to the hinges groan at the effort to swing the door back. I looked into the bare concrete room and saw the boy glance up at me before looking back down at the ground. I rolled my eyes. He was already intimidated by me and I haven’t even done anything yet.

I walked into the room and stood in front of the young man. He seemed to be in his early twenties. He had chocolate brown hair that curled tightly in little ringlets on his head. I would have fun gripping those curls! His skin was pale with no tan lines whatsoever. My guess was that he burned too easily in the sun. He had freckles dotting his arms and upper cheeks. He was pretty hairless, leaning toward the twink side with his skinny body.

I walked around him, eyeing his perfectly round ass. Yes, I was an ass woman. I lightly smacked his left butt cheek with my hand and he jumped but remained silent. I smirked before walking back to his front. He had a good sized cock. It looked to be about eight inches in length when he was aroused. I licked my red lipstick-covered lips before standing in front of him with my legs spread shoulder-width apart. I was at a height where he could easily see up my skirt if he was looking up. He would then realize that I wasn’t wearing any underwear.

“Rise,” I said, my firm voice echoing around the room.

The young man scrambled to his feet, wanting to please me. I chuckled inwardly at his eagerness to please. He would be easy to control. I walked around him again, admiring his skinny body. He did have some muscle but it wasn’t average for his age. But I did love his round little ass. That, besides his cock, had to be his best quality.

“What are you here for?” I asked smoothly as I watched him.

“To please you, Mistress,” he said.

I nodded before walking around him again, my short black skirt swishing every time I moved. I grabbed a crop from my supplies and hit the tip of it against my gloved hands. I watched as the young man’s Adam’s apple bobbed as he swallowed....

To be continued... :p

jdhst, somhairle, Avgjoe366 and 5 others like this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I'm going to wait until it's finished to read.... Personal pref :)

3. Olivsissweet

Haha, that's fine. Not sure when I'll finish it though. Hopefully by Monday.

4. wolfhorny

wolfhorny Member

Loving it, keep it up!

5. Olivsissweet

Haha, funny how all the guys like this story lol. Thank you wolfhorny

wolfhorny likes this.
  6. Mikey22

Gold Member

Yes Please continue,I love a dominant woman.

7. Olivsissweet

Haha, I'll try my best to please all of you men ;)

wolfhorny likes this.
  8. jdhst

jdhst Member

I won't lie, I like it so far too. Sometimes I like to take control, but I don't mind submitting from time to time either.