Yeah, I'm loud.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Barbwire, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yesterday, I was phone phucking with my cyber lover while he was sitting on a bench outside of the naval base where he works. I had the house to myself and was butt naked at my desk. As we talked, I used my wand with the g-spot vibe. I have two of the wands and one is much louder than the other. Normally, when I'm cybering or with my husband, I used the quieter of the two, but when I fly solo I use the loud one because it doesn't matter that the sound is somewhat obnoxious.

I did not know I'd grabbed the wrong wand until I turned it on during my phone call. I had to turn the volume up on the phone to hear his voice. Also, there a lot of wind at his end, and I could hear it on his phone.

We talked for a while and I had a quick orgasm, nothing earth shattering, but nice just the same. As we continued to talk and I'm going for number two, the noise from my wand was getting on my nerves. I could barely hear what he was saying and the background noise at his end wasn't helping.

In spite of all the noise, I was really amped up and there was NOTHING that could distract me enough to stop my next orgasm. I could tell by the feeling in my abdomen and pelvic region that the climax that was on it's way was going to be a doozie.

I have to stop right now and say this. It seems that as I've gotten older, my orgasms have become much stronger. I don't know why. Some of them are so strong I actually fear them a little. Honestly, some of them hit me so hard that I say, "Oh, no!" instead of "Oh, god!".

On top of having strong orgasms, I am also a very loud climaxer and the stronger the orgasm, the louder I am. Due to that fact, I can't really belt it out on a regular basis because I have a kid in the house.

Just as I was about to go off, I heard a huge racket on the phone. I couldn't hear what my lover was saying the noise was so loud but, I couldn't stop the orgasm that was in progress to ask him to speak up. I had reached the point of no return. I screamed and bucked on the chair, whimpering a bit as my pelvis thrust into the vibe and my pussy walls grabbed onto the dildo part of it.

After a while, I finally quieted down enough to hear my lover's voice again. He was laughing and I could still hear the noise in the background, but was much quieter than before. He told me that as I was going off a jet fighter flew right over his head. I was so loud he heard me OVER the sound of the jet engines!

I knew I was loud when I came, but I had no idea I was loud enough to drown out the sound of a jet. I'm all proud n' stuff now. :lol

#1 Barbwire, Nov 19, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
  2. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'm confused. I don't know whether to be more proud of you or the dude's laptop speakers. :lol

Thanks for sharing, CL. :)

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

HA! You crack me up, Heely.

He was on his cell phone at the time, though. ;)

4. pakua

pakua New Member

this made me laugh.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

It would be funny if it weren't true. Really man, sometimes I feel like I will have a heart attack during my most powerful o's. There have been a couple of instances where I have come so hard that I've been disoriented for a while afterwards. One time I even fainted during climax. Also, sometimes I am hit so hard that I cry after them. I'm not sure why, but I think a part of me is just so relieved to still be alive, it cries for joy.

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

My orgasms are also stronger since I've been in my 40's. Something for the younger ladies to look forward to, hey?

I'm also held back by a kid in the house but make up for it when she's not around. :p

7. pakua

pakua New Member

that's sounds pretty powerful. i wonder what would happen if every 40-something year old woman had an orgasm at the same time? maybe that's what the mayans predicted. you hold the potential to tear the fabric of space and time between your legs.