Yay

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by killjoy, Feb 12, 2004.

1. killjoy

killjoy New Member

I just got my nipple pierced.
    Overall a very good experience!
    Can't wait for it to heal, so i can have it played with :brow :p

2. iamjustme

iamjustme Member

Congrats killjoy!

3. Logger

Gold Member

Pierced Nipples

What is your vision of playing with piereced niples? I think piercing looks cool, but I like to suck nipples, and run my tounge around them. I like the fact that my wife has not pierced her ears, as it is fun to suck her ear lobes. I clip hairs away from my nipples so I can thrust my nipples into my wife's mouth. How does that work with ear rings in the nipples?

Logger

4. killjoy

killjoy New Member

You can pull on them, rotate them around, its made my nipple more sensitive and i've found that just by having my shirt rub against it it feels good :phat
    but other than that, its just something to play with.....i've already had a couple of ladies that i work with say they'd love to play with it , its good fun :)

5. LordLOC

LordLOC New Member

Damn it, just reading that got me all excited! Must.have.nipples.pierced.

Buahahhha!

6. farspark

farspark New Member

I have my nipple pierced many years ago (I think I was 23 at the time or something) and still love it. The experience of getting it pierced was something else. I'm not into "pain" or anything, but there was definately an adrenaline rush that had me on a buzz for the rest of the day/week.

Yep, having it sucked/licked/twiddled during sex is great, but also (and stop me if I'm getting to spacey here) it's like my nipple ring is some metaphysical extension of my sexuality. It like even if I'm at work, in dumb work clothes, conforming to masses etc all I have to do it touch my chest where the ring is and I know who I really am. Cool, ay.

So, big ups to Killjoy! Congrats.

7. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Nicely put you guys! It does sound very exciting!
    I'm TRYING to talk my hubby into getting his tongue pierced! LOL
    Congrats Killjoy! Enjoy your piercings!!!!

Vampie

8. nataleigh

nataleigh New Member

congrats!. i have both of mine pierced and they are grrrrreat.. cant wait to hear about how they are when they heal.. good job =)

9. farspark

farspark New Member

There was a thread about tongue piercing somewhere else on this discussion board... The general question was "does it improve oral sex"? No definate answer was given on that one... so if you convince your hubby, let us know your verdict.

10. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Actually,
    I had a guy with a tongue ring preform oral sex on me before I was married and it was the most erotic experience of my life! It took me to new levels of Orgasm that I even knew existed!

WOW!!!!!!

Vampie

11. killjoy

killjoy New Member

YEa, my tongue is next ;)
    As for the nipple ring, its healing nicely, and it has indeed been an awesome experience to far :D

12. AndyC

AndyC Banned

:) congrats. One of my gfs had her right nipple pierced. It always caused a stir especially when we were on holiday n she was topless. I remember once a group of guys ogling her on successive days when she was sunbathing topless by the pool. This despite the fact I was obviously her bf :). At the end of the second afternoon I remember her walking past the same group of guys and turning around to them and saying "Yes! It IS pierced!" :). They were a little more discreet after that :).

The only problem is I had to be very careful during sex. I remember once she bit quite hard on my dick whilst giving me a BJ when I was pulling at her nipples. When I asked her what that was for, she shot back "Well that's to remind you to be gentle!" :).

Do send us some photos some time! :)