Yak attack With Meow :)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Meow181, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Being the yakka I am... rather than unintentionly hijack threads....I thought Id start up my own yak thread for anything and everything that I yak about with others...

Therefore....

Oye Northie...
    Over here :):lol

2. Northside

Gold Member

I'm here babe where are you?

3. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

IN a hotel on the east coast... living the dream :)
    ALONE AND FREEDOM!!! for a whole 28 hrs before I fly again to Devil Land :)

4. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

I soo wish I had time to myself! Hope your having fun! Don't do anything I wouldn't do....hahaha

5. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Hey Hotma u little hottie :)

Ive done what u wouldnt do and do and think about doing and stuff u wouldnt even think about lol...and I took yr dedi.. and then some stuff Ididnt even know I could do wbahahahha LMFAO!! I also got yr dedication pic tonight...its a picture of.....................................oh damm keyboard broken...

U be good girlfriend....if u cant.. give head and swallow allllll evidence...k??

xo

6. Northside

Gold Member

I love girls who swallow all the evidence.

7. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Ya know Norfie... theres nothing like knockin the head of a coldie...and swallowing all evidence... just ya breath smells like beer....ahahahha

GOTCHA!!!!:lol

8. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Well Im back into the chaios of my life and the fun is all over....
    I had a ball.... Damm it went so fast ..... ended up being in a state tv commercial as a friend had connections and I was in the right place a the right time.. I hate fresh Tasmanian Salmon on focciacia bread...NOT!!!!!.... I went to a sex deviates dream of a rique museum that even shocked me....lol and I spent time with family and doing the out of yr everyday routine stuff... lol I went to the HD shop to view the new Nightster and ended up yakking with some CC's over to burn the rural roads of Tassie...but reality has hit Im back to the grind... so here as often as I can as time permits :)

9. Northside

Gold Member

Glad you had some fun. I just came in from shoveling snow. I was riding Wednesday but it snowed Thursday and again last night. Wish I was down under, no pun intended. Don't forget to leave a little time for us Sugar.

10. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

OMG!!! snow... weve had heat... lol... 37Cs last 3 days... only 33 today thou !... u can come down under... ;) its warm n Ive been in the pool knakededed,,,, lol....
    Northie.. ya know whats sad??... Ive been putting up dedication pics for my lovely friends... and no one has seen.. sniff sniff... U INCLUDED YA PENIS!!... thats its.. wetness has been drooling for his.. and Im putting his up !! lol.. even though Ive been teasing the intercourse outta him over it...lol...

Enjoy Wetness :)
    pssst.. no one else is allowed to look at it!!!

11. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Speaking of wetness...

I just finished wiring 2 new electrical outlets on our house. It is a cold, dark rainy night. The wires were live.

This is in no way an endorsement of doing electrical work in this way, but I basicly did this because I started the project and got sidetracked until just now, and the point I had left off left wires sticking out next to the driveway that were electrified. I don't mind zapping any passing rats in the night, but in the morning the kids get into the car to go to school in that general area.

12. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Rain ??? Wots that!!! We don't see much now with summer here. If we followed all the rules technically we aren't permitted to change a light bulb or tap washer unless u have a license. I ain't paying a tradie over the top call out fee let alone tradie rates so you've got my approval to so yr own electrics. MOTH Has saved us a fortune doing his own DIYs but like u only if he knows wot he's doing. I wouldn't worry bout the kids n live wires oh unless it's yr kids at risk. Bwahaha. Kidding !!!

13. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Hey Everyone :)

Ive got the week from hell coming and Im going to be so time poor I may not getting to drop in or reply to Pms... ... please dont fret.. as soon as Im freed up Ill be backatchas.. ;)

What I was wondering too would anyone like to see where I live in Western Australia..
    I recently purchased a new camera - canon EOS 60D and I have no idea how to use it to its full features lol... except when its on total automatic.. so Id value any tips etc anyone on here has in the photographic department ;).. I took it out for 2 hrs and took just over 443 shots at 5.30pm here at night... some are awesome... others meh... Id like to try sepia images etc.. but who knows where that is in the settings lol.. I d have photoshop V6 I think it is.. on my system...

Anyway Im outta here like a bat outta hell :)

14. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

I'd love to see pics of your area. I'm fascinated with Australia and New Zealand. Would be two of the first places I'd visit if I won the lottery... Hope your week doesn't suck too bad...

T

15. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I have a friend in Australia in my support group. She posts pictures all the time for us to see, it's beautiful. Make an album of your pics Meow, I will look at them :)

16. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Cool will do :)
    Ill get straight onto it.. It
    Its beautiful where I live :)
    Shows the coast line I ride on Bubba...
    MAGIC :)
    Oh and warm too..
    high 80's mid 90's my neck of the woods...

17. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Ive placed 2 new albums up..
    one for public - sorry no sex in it lol
    and
    one for friends - sorry no sex in it either lmfao...

One is shows the magical where I live....Im on the coast in WA .. its summer here and all the pics were taken from 5pm till 7.30pm...a couple of days ago... still warming up but most days mid 30s celcius that is... I was cold last night and even wore bed socks to bed it was 17Cs lol.... Ive swum tonight and Im still in a summer dress... I ride the coast rode every opportunity I get.... to all the places youll see in the pics... Enjoy :)

Ive also created for a private album for my friends... I appear to have a forte with
    birds.. so I am a volunteer hooked bill bird rescuerer.... my vet calls me the Bird Whisperer lol... as Im her primary bird carer.. lol.. I very rarely get bitten by these wild feral injuried birds!! (cough) lol well not often anyway... all the birds youll view have come to me due to behavioural problems, injury - some never to be released and lost birds....

First up is Ollie....Ollie is a hybridx3 lol . ....shes a RainbowxScaley Breasted Olive Lorikeet... she came to me as her previous owner kept being attacked and bitten by her... as you can see by my pics shes totally feral... ;)

The nature of the Lorikeet is they are clown of the bird world. Ive got 6 of the terrors.......but... they are obsessive, jealous, they bond with one person only....and once they bond with you they wont let you get away or allow anyone else near you... they will attack and bite anyone within reach... they are bad tempered... or Dickhead is another youll meet next time.... and if she doesnt get her way with me she will bite and draw blood... oh and they always have to be in yr face.... lol .. Lorikeets are nectar and fruit feeding birds and not seed eaters... mine are spoilt!!! they get light fruit cake coz they dont like the dark fruit cake lol.. fresh fruit, honey and a commercial powder for their nuturional needs that I cant provide - minerals etc... greens and branches of their native diet which grow prolific in my yard..bottle brushes adn grevellias...they do like chinese friend rice, port, scotch and chocolate :) they love water.... and salt cracker biscuits too.... they play and fight with each and hop... they are truely a beautiful high spirited bird!

Ollies nature is complete and total love and devotion to me.... she has to try and get into my skin and always sticks her tongue in my ear and mouth if she can ... sick bird!!! . she will come to me when called and repeats sounds I make... she swears too!!! fark comes to mind lol...she kisses me and tells me she loves me.... never bites only play bites... they want to paly with you all the time.. the rougher the better.. Ollie does like to sleep under my rugs with me at night on her back!!!!

Anyway.. Dickhead next time... she is RETARDED lol..... oh and all my birds are tame.. not coz via hand rearing techniques at all I dont believe in this unless its a case of life or death....

Enjoy seeing a little peice of my place in paradise :)

18. Northside

Gold Member

i really enjoyed your pics. It looks like you live in a beautiful place.

19. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Thanks Northie :) It is noce and the weatehr is perfect! 36C tomorrow.. beautiful for a ride .. wanna cum too?? xx

20. Northside

Gold Member

Hell yeah, we got more snow this morning. I got to ride 3 days last week, and yesaterday in the 60's Farenheit. Today snow. I'd love to cum with you Meow!