y is she doing this to me?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by tsidriver, Apr 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsidriver

tsidriver New Member

Me and my girlfriend have been goin out for more than a year and we started having sex about 3 months into our relationship....Its spring break and ive been tryin to get her to have sex wit me..its been like a week and a half, but she said to me today that shes been thinking bout things and she wants to wait till she gets married to have sex again...wtf?!?! I was like why are you gonna do that to me and she was like i want to see if you can go without it...i mean its hard to do that, its kinda like her giving me a present and taking it away from me...i told her you cant do that to me..im young and horny and its just wrong....i dont know what to do..i love her so much and i didnt do anything to her to make her think like this....what do i do? ???

2. hurley

hurley New Member

well my gf did something like that to me too. but i guess im lucky its not as long as for you =/ We ended up having sex a year into our relationship and yeah sex did get out of hand. we were doing it atleast 20x a week. *fears* yeah it was nice but you dont get the same feeling. Your gf saying she doesnt want it till marraige, that is harsh, but just stick with it if you really do love her. sex isnt everything. We havent been having sex for over a month now and im fine with pleasing her and her fondling me. I dont even care that she has a hard time gettin me to orgasim, i love her touching me. Sex isnt everything man. If your in a relationship for sex and only sex. leave her.. but if you truly love her, stay with it man.

3. Logger

Gold Member

Relationships

Dear Driver,

What are your goals? When do you plan to getr married? When does GF plan to get married? What does she feel about making out? Where do you make out? Do you fit her expectations of a husband? Do you want to marry her? Are you or she in school?

What is your depth of raltionship? What books on marriage and relathionships have you read?

Dr. Harley, HIS NEEDS HER NEEDS, categorizes emotional needs into the following categories. How does your relationship stack up in these categories for each of you, to the other? You need 3 or 4 of these areas functioning to make a realtionship work.

Affection
    Sexual Fulfillment
    Conversation
    Recreational Companionship
    Honesty and Openness
    Physical Attractiveness
    Financial Support
    Domestic Support
    Family Commitment
    Admiration

You seem like you are afraid of self-stimulationand self-gratification. How are you with masturbation? What are your available avenues for achieving what levels of satiation yourself? Have you read the Masturbation section?

Brian locked down your thread under Marriage and Relationships because you posted an exact duplicate in both categories. Ordinarily, I resond under Marriage, and leave other threads to others. If you want an in-depth discussion of your relationship, that is doable. Welcome to SF. You might read other posts under Marriage also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.