Wwwhhhyyy?!?!?!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by someoldskoolperv99999, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. someoldskoolperv99999

Ok, this is pretty bad. But I need some advice,

I recently met this great girl, she has been active for a lot longer than I have been, she being 21 and I am only 18, in any case. Second date, we are back at my place, and things are starting to get better, however some things are getting worse.

Well to keep it short, i couldn't perform. Erection got only up to around 60%, never up to the full way, and I lost it half way through, same thing happened next night as well. I am getting VERY frustrated over this, it is kind of emberrasing.

Any advice?

please don't tell me to relax, or to calm down, because you can't force relaxation onto someone, it just doesn't work. And don't tell me that is not a big deal, because to me it is.

I mean I am still young, this shouldn't be happening, I just felt like raising my hands in the air, and screaming to god. like WWHHHHYYYY!?!??!?

Why would the little head let me down like this?

2. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

no you CAN'T force someone into relaxation...but it does sound like you were very nervous, possibly because she's more experienced than you...

3. someoldskoolperv99999

yea, i thought about it.

You know...
    So how do I get rid of this..?

personally I think that these bodies have too many design flaws, I whish we would evolve already.

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

dude, you need to stopp feeling like this. You really need to relax. Take pride that you got to have this woman in your place aafter the second date. It seems your mentality is that you feel that anyone who is older and more expirienced that they are going to critisize you just because of that one little discomfort and inhibition that you have. Don't rush it. Alow it to happen and don't rush it for god's sake MAN! geez!

there are other things besides your dick that you can focus on at this point.

5. someoldskoolperv99999

lol, thanks for advice, but i just can't help it.... I could be as relaxed as possible, and I know that after the first unsucessfull night she came back for more, but same shit happened as well. Its just frustrating.

6. steph

steph New Member

If she really likes you, she'll understand. You are stressing a bit. You think you're relaxed, but you're really not.
    I've had it happen to my guy sometimes and I just try to help him as much as I can. After a while, he is standing up like he should be and we have some great sex.

What kind of help? you ask ...
    we usually get into extended foreplay where he actually masturbates me to orgasm, or I have him do something really kinky to me (or I do it to him). After a while (and usually several orgasms), I'm very weak, can't walk, and he's hard as a rock! Then he pounds me into a blob of wet jelly with that nice hard thing!!

7. kbate

kbate New Member

If you masturbate... stop for a while. The sex with her may not be measuring up the the expectations.

Work with a little less foreplay and a little artificial lubricant. Sometimes men just can't keep it up for long periods.

If it keeps happening. see you doctor. It could be a physical problem (less likely, but possible).

8. someoldskoolperv99999

Hi,

I doubt it is a physical problem. And yea, I have cut it out. To be honest, I do get a little more of a kick from my hand, because you can adjust the speed, and the direction much better ;-) but still, I doubt that I want it to be this way.

9. someoldskoolperv99999

K, problem solved. ;-)

Thanks

10. kbate

kbate New Member

Hope it is as satisfying for her as it is for you now.

11. someoldskoolperv99999

Heh, well she seemed very happy afterwards. I am not sure if it because of the problem being solved or coming. She told me she finished and had a good time, however the circumstances were kind of off.

(In my car parked in the garage parking lot of a movie theater on the top floor). It was good....

This friday is going to be even better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.