[Ask a Girl] WTF is with the I love you one minute then I cant see you anymore crap?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by DWB, Apr 23, 2011.

1. DWB

DWB New Member

I mean seriously....I know I am rusty in the dating scene but come the hell on. Just getting out of a failed marriage of twenty years. Couple of months ago I finaly got fed up and started seeing a girl. Wife and I still lived together but I had been sleeping on the couch for months and we had no sexual relations of any kind in over 6 months. The girl had asked why I was doing this since I was married and I explained everything to her..it had really just started out as fun and then feelings grew on both sides...her stating it first...everything was awesome..we had a blast together and only bad scene was the fact wife still lived with me.

Well of course things came to official halt and wife moved out. Next thing I know I am being told by the girl I had been seeing that its over..no warning what so ever. She said that she needed to figure things out and did not feel like she was being fair to me. She said I had seen no signs cause she hid them from me..really? So one day you are all about telling me that you love me...making plans of the future with me..saying how much you miss me when I am gone...now the next day you tell me that we cant continue? Alright then! lmao..

So I back off but keep things friendly..we text back and forth..talk here and there..no pressure on anything...we even hook back up one night..her idea...next morning she is all thanking me for a wonderful evening...we continue to keep things friendly and fun flirts...she even asks me to come over for a night in a few days..we then just continue to talk and laugh through text....then the day I was supposed to come over she sends me a text saying she hated doing it..but we cant see each other anymore at all...By that time I am like..fine with me..fuck off and have a nice life...lmao..I mean seriously give me a damn break!

Alright..maybe I am ranting more than asking a question...But maybe I need more of a female perspective..

She goes on and on about how she loves me and cares for me so much but its just not right for us to see each other.

Was I a damn flavor of the month that lasted three months or what? Hah...damn

2. CruelTease

Gold Member

She loves you that much after 3 months?

Sounds to me like she has been enjoying the sex etc thinking you & your wife will patch things up, so all it ever could be is fun sex & stuff. Now your wife has moved out it's perhaps become clear to her that nothing stands in the way of a proper relationship which doesn't appear to be what she wants.

Just my opinion.

3. DWB

DWB New Member

Dead on my thoughts...lol..damn games

4. Moon

Moon New Member

Rather find that out now than a few years down the line love.

#4 Moon, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
  5. DWB

DWB New Member

Yes maam...thats pretty much the story of my marriage...which is why I think I have scratched my head on it soo much...Maybe Im just too nice of a guy..time to unleash the not so nice guy in me I guess! :lol

6. CruelTease

Gold Member

Great idea... Then the next girl you upset will decide to be a bitch to the next guy who comes along after you... It's a cycle. Don't be a mug, but don't be an ass either.

7. Moon

Moon New Member

Good advice CT xx

8. DWB

DWB New Member

lmao...guess things do cause never ending cycles huh.

I just hate the cop out...."I just didn't want to hurt you"...Gimme a damn break..tell me the truth..you dont want to be with me..you have set your eyes on somebody else..or whatever the hell it is that made you feel this way...Im a grown ass man..not a child! bah!

Ok...Im ranting again..lol

#8 DWB, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
  9. CruelTease

Gold Member

She probably didn't want to hurt you. Hurting you would mean the sex and whatever else you had going on would stop. I imagine she did believe you'd get back with your wife. Is she by any chance married? Or could she be married but hidden it from you?

10. DWB

DWB New Member

Nope she is not married...Just dont understand the whole acting like she had a problem with wife still living at my house...why she kept driving what was a fun time thing towards a relationship and then when wife is gone and she has me really digging her and a relationship to cut it off so abruptly.

She said how strong her feelings grew for me and as well how fast they did scared the hell out of her and she felt herself pulling away and that is what made her decide to call it quits.

Maybe there is some truth in it...but I cant seem to buy it..seems like a cop out to me. And thats what bugs me..Her and I had more in common than anybody I ever met...meshed together pretty damn great and for her to more or less cause me to start growing feelings and then her just ending it...dunno..rubs me wrong.

Cant figure you women out :eyes

11. CruelTease

Gold Member

People play games. People use other people for sex, money, etc etc. Put it down to experience & try not to let it change how you behave towards women too much.

12. DWB

DWB New Member

Ehhh....I have came to the conclusion that every woman is effin crazy...But I love you all! lmao

13. nurseharley

Gold Member

we don't know what we want sometimes.

a+ advice, i know. i need to read all this again later....

14. DWB

DWB New Member

lol..that sums it up..ya dont know what ya want....nuff said! :p

15. Trond

Gold Member

Yes, people who seem to be "playing games" are often actually just indecisive. It's happened to me once or twice, and I may have been a bit like that myself sometimes (although never as bad as the girl in the OP's case).

16. justintime

justintime New Member

I always adopt the attitude "No one can affect your life or how you feel unless you allow them to".

Accept the fact and move on. Don't let her or anyone dictate how you feel.

Went through the same after 27 years married. Wished her well and happiness but "don't ever try and communicate with me ever again in any shape or form".