Wrong Side of the Tracks

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by strathmore, Oct 1, 2008.

1. strathmore

strathmore New Member

One of the most unforgettable encounters I have had was with the 50-something wife of a lawyer in our city. We were put in touch by a mutual acquaintance. She seemed to be playing out this fantasy that I would call ‘Wrong Side of the Tracks’ in complete contrast to what I’m sure is her refined comfortable life in her upper middle class circle.
    She rented a room at a 2-star motel on the motel strip and told me to meet her there. It is definitely not the Ramada — a little rundown, but clean. Talk about location anxiety — I wondered what I was getting into.
    When I arrived in the parking lot, she signaled me from the doorway of her room. She left the door ajar and when I reached it she beckoned me to come in. When I entered the room, she was on the bed in skimpy, sheer black panties and camisole — quite attractive actually. Wow, I thought, she doesn’t waste any time! I got comfortable and we shared some wine together. It became clear to me that she had a visitor there before me and she was expecting someone later. Making a day of it I guess.
    After some brief chat, we found ourselves in a liplock on the bed. She was intent on trying some maneuvers that the lawyer has probably not experienced at home (or he would have spent more time there :eyes). She sure knew what she wanted. And there were no complaints from me.
    As I reflected on what had occurred, I realized that I’d been ‘cougared’!!! (even though I was not a younger man). I was only with her for about 2 hours, but I think of it often, likely because it was so far off ‘normal’ for both of us.

2. Katprr

Katprr New Member

How Exciting!! I use to do some pretty awesome things like that with my ex. I once made a striper club in my room, pole and all and yes I charged him for a lap dance etc.
    I have also got a shady hotel, and played the hooker role to.
    Role playing and having new adventures are soo much fun and exciting. Your never to old for fun.
    There are many type of situations I have done, since I am a nurse, he met me at the hospital where I worked and I had him meet me at one of the isolations rooms, and talk about a fun day.

3. strathmore

strathmore New Member

Only 2 women in the whole world that have this kink?