writing love notes

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by haolcatx, Apr 18, 2006.

1. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

How many of yall have done this before and what exactly did you do?

I kept a journal with my ex for a long time. Years. We each had our own notebook and we would keep a journal in it about the times we were together and apart. About once a month we would sit down with our journals on the couch and read them to each other and talk about them.

With my last gf we wrote letters to each other on paper once a month even though we only lived 5 minutes from each other. Mostly it was stuff about our day and how we enjoyed each other's company the last time we were together.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Thorn & I do that all the time. He is actually better at it than I.

A couple weeks ago, he had to leave early, so i was still out in the exercise room when he left. After my shower, i went to get dressed, and I opened my bottom drawer, and there was a sheet of paper, with "I LOVE YOU" printed in big letters, and hand-soigned by him.
    I immediately called his cell and told him how sweet that was. He then said, "Oh, you opened up the right drawer?" I said - yeah- I guess I did...
    He told me to open another drawer, and another, and another... he had put a note in every drawer I had.
    I truly believe its things like that , that have kept our romance so fresh and alive!
    good thread, Haolcatx!

3. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Personally I'm more a fan of writing free-verse poetry, but little notes can be quite awsome as well.

4. Rose

Gold Member

poetry, letters, even just leaving flowers on top of your SO's laptop.... they are all 'lovenotes' in differing forms.
    Whatever gives someone a window to your soul...

5. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

Do you write poetry or prose?

6. Rose

Gold Member

LOL - Prose, for sure!
    If I write poetry, it sounds like "Humpty Dumpty"! :eyes

7. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

i just do goofy stuff like writing 'i love you' on a scrap or a receipt and sticking it under a windsheild wiper... or letting myself into his car (harder to do now,his pickup has an alarm) and putting a picture with a noteo nthe back in the visor

when we lived apart i used to write pages upon pages of letters during classes and mail them to him

8. Mari

Mari Member

Love poems and dirty emails.

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Short SMS messages are a good way too.

10. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

yeh... sending phone TXTs... thats always fun... cuz he checks his phone at work

11. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

Most of Master's and Mine love notes are emails. We usually send a few a day. He has written one letter to me when he sent me a demo cd of his songs. Master isn't big on letter writting. I have wrote him letters and notes. I do love the letter he sent me, it is like were in school or something. I have thought exchanging notes and letters was so romantic. I love his emails too. I go with what he like to do. I'm up too over 700 emails now, not counting pics and songs. Master has also wrote a song about me too which he gave me a demo which I love it. :)

12. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Krof sometimes writes me sweet little notes when he leaves early. It's so nice to get up and find something waiting for me. And I've done it too, whenever I've had to leave early before he gets up, I'll write him or IM him a little love note. It's such a small, almost insignificant gesture, but to me it really brightens up my whole day. I love getting little love notes from my honey.

13. Braithwaite

Braithwaite New Member

I appreciate dirty text messages because the convo can last for hours and it gets really fun and sometimes even funny. I also like sweet, handwritten love notes, but nothing too cheesy or serious.