Wrists

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Barbwire, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

One night, back when I was single and in my 20's, I was at a bar playing darts with a guy that I had just met. I used to be a pretty fair soft tip player and I could hit the triple ring on the 20 like a mad woman, so I was having fun at first. We were playing for money, and before long I had kicked his ass several times and had made a decent chunk of change.

I had started to pick up a bad vibe from the guy and told him I was done for the night after the last game I beat him in. He got irritated and came over and tried to take my darts out of my hand. They weren't bar darts, they were my own, so I pulled my hand away and told them they were mine and to let go.

He grabbed my wrist and tried to get them again, and then he put his fingers around my wrist and squeezed tight, wicked tight. Then, something really weird happened. When I felt the pain of him doing that, I got a jolt from my pussy so strong I gasped and my knees almost buckled.

I called him an asshole and pulled my wrist away, then left the bar and went home. While I was driving, I replayed what had just happened in my head over and over again. When I got back to my place my pussy had soaked right through my jeans.

I stripped and went to bed as soon as I walked in the door. In the dark of my room, I gripped the area the man had grabbed and squeezed it as tightly as I could. I got extremely aroused by the feeling of pain. I remember rubbing my thighs together as I squeezed myself until my need grew so intense I had to stop to finger myself until I exploded on the sheets.

That was the night I first discovered my wrist kink and have only explored it a little bit since then. Unfortunately, I suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome and I'm too afraid to mess with my wrists much.

My husband did buy some pleather wrist cuffs for me and we used them once, but they didn't put pressure on the points that get me hot like fingers do.

So, am I an oddball or does anyone else have a thing for wrist pain?

2. Dreama

Gold Member

I like having my wrists held down during sex sometimes, but really, I think I'm mostly into having to struggle and feel like I'm being forced a little. I dunno, but I like it. Neat story, though. However, that guy sounded like a dick and I'm glad you got out of there.

3. Slowdance

Slowdance Member

I made my own leather wrist restraints so that's a yes dear ^_^ they work surprisingly well, but hands are indeed better

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I'm not into pain in the wrists but I am very sensitive to my wrists being stroked and nearly orgasmed in front of my daughter on the train once when my boyfriend stroked my wrist.

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

I love to be held down, restrained, but I don't think I can make any direct connection between my wrists and sexual pleasure.

6. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I like being held down too :)