Wow, I guess I have alot...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by wb321, Jan 30, 2012.

1. wb321

wb321 New Member

I never realized how many sexual fetishes I had until I entered this section and had to think about it. Well anyways here goes...

I guess the first one, and the one girls usually find the most strange, is a foot fetish. I'm not sure if the way I have it is considered a fetish though. I heard that in order for it to be considered a foot fetish you can only get off while looking at feet. I'm not like that. I love every part of the female body, but to me female feet are just as arousing as her private parts. Especially if they are petite, smooth, and her toenails are painted.

Another fetish is a cuckolding kind of situation. I've never done it before, and I don't think I ever would, but the thought of having a gf be with another man has turned me on. I think jealousy issues would arise from that so I'd never try it. Maybe one day as a compromise I'd try having a gf please another man over the internet (If she was comfortable with the idea of course).

I'll make this the last one because this post is now obnoxiously long. It's a domination fetish. I love submissive girls. I had a gf once that liked to be forced on her knees to perform oral and told she's a good girl. She'd look up at me wide-eyed and I really loved it. I love when a girl lets you take complete control...it's amazing.

I actually have some more but this is long enough already. And in addition to all of this, I still enjoy regular non-fetish related sex. If I had a partner who wouldn't be willing to try any of this it'd be no big deal. But anyways, is this like, an abnormal amount of fetishes?

2. LordOfChaos

LordOfChaos Member

I wouldn't worry about how many if I were you. As long as there's nothing illegal, knock yourself out. About 95% of my fetishes are in fantasy only as I've never had chance to try them out, so I don't know if I'd like them. If you've had chance to try yours then I'm envious.

I'd say I have quite a few, from something simple like using different materials to wank with - the feeling of tights rubbing against my cock is awesome - to more hardcore fantasies like wanting a girl to gag on my cock (consentingly, obviously. I'd never force myself on to someone unless they were happy for me to!). A lot of mine involve women being dressed in certain types of clothing or me dominating them, but only if they're younger. Whereas I always imagine older women taking me in hand and showing me what to do.

I've also, recently, become intrigued by crossdressers and tv/ts's - I've started a thread about that one already.

If you're not hurting anyone (unless that's what they want) why worry? Just be happy that you're horny and getting it seen to, you lucky devil!

3. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Welcome to being a man :)