Wow!! First time having sex high

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Polly, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Polly

Polly Member

Ok, I don't know if this thread will be deleted because it's about weed.... but I have GOT to get this off my chest! I had sex high last night - for the first time in my life. And O.M.G. it was so good! I don't smoke very often (maybe 2-3 times a year) so maybe that's why but it was like I was hyper sensitive to touch. It was such an overload of feeling.... just everything!

Why haven't I been told about this before? :D

2. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

Hahaha there's no way this thread would be deleted for a little weed. Half the site is prolly smoking right this second. But that sounds pretty cool. I've heard of different people reacting differently to the mix of sex and weed. Sounds like your body is a fan though, glad you enjoyed it. :D

3. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Yes, for many, the sexual side effects are great. They are for me. I experience hightened sensations, better focus, longer stamina and quicker recovery. Sadly I have not been able enjoy this lately as the woman I desire is 3,000+ miles away and I am also looking for work in a state that allows pre-employment screening for traces of caniibis. So glad that you can enjoy.

xx

4. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I never get a hieghten sensation from it....not sexually anyway. This thread might get deleted or closed....cause the last one like this did.

5. Anotherday

Gold Member

Always makes me feel so more in tune, so deep, and so uninhibited. I like it quite a bit myself.

6. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Ha, guilty.

Its especially best if you rarely ever smoke.

7. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

This is true. I rarely smoke. Maybe once a year but the sex is a lot more intense. The first time it happened, it was incredible. It seemed like everywhere he touched me lit on fire. He was not high and he said the sex was typical to him. I also noticed that sex is better when I'm slightly intoxicated - not falling down drunk but just a little alcohol seems to get me going. Maybe because I don't smoke or drink regularly.

8. CosmicEye

Gold Member

yep. welcome to sex, drugs, and alcohol lol