Would you

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by loveitrough, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loveitrough

Gold Member

For the woman out there. If the laws changed and walking around toppless was legal how many of you would go out in public without thier top on ? I m guessing not many.

2. tori

tori New Member

me !

I would but only in my back yard. Could you imagine wal-mart ? lol

3. Master9804

Gold Member

Could see it now. All the traffic backed up and the car crashes cause a guy saw some woman with 44f breasts in her front yard doing yard work. LOL.

I encourage it. But I think the ladies in the group have somethings to say about going around topless at the mall. LOL

4. tori

tori New Member

Lol

bet there would be a lot of :jerkit going on ! At least on my road. Or should I say "at last" :brow

5. Master9804

Gold Member

Lmfao. Hell yeah. Working that stick shift.

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I'd go topless. I mean, if it was normal - and accepted... Sure I'd do it! And I imagine after the 'novelty' wore off, even the wanking would decrease.
    There are other cultures where tops (and clothes, for that matter) are not worn, and I don't think they have a huge 'jacking-off' problem. :lol

7. Jayce

Gold Member

I'm not a woman but I have a question kind of relating to this matter.

My first assumption if I were a woman would be to think, well, what's more comfortable? Is it more comfortable to be wearing a bra, or is it more comfortable to have those sisters cutting loose and free? I wasn't sure if it would feel better to have them "contained" or wild.

8. eandvk

eandvk Member

I know my wife wouldnt go topless...her own self consciousness....having lived in Europe and spending a great deal of time at the beaches,topless women become a "no big deal" thing after the initial "Wow' to self..lol...so I dont think it would be different if the laws were changed hereand toplessness was a norm as well.
    Im in agreement with Rose....many places no shirts is the norm for both sexes!

9. pirouette

Gold Member

It's been legal here for years. :) Although, I've only seen 3 women topless here. Because it became a taboo to go topless, it isn't socially acceptable yet. And at the same time, the public seems to be ok (well behaved) when a woman is topless. It's just going to take a lot of time for people to get used to, I guess.

10. pussycat69

Gold Member

LOL.I never even realized it WAS legal there?Where the heck have I been???When did that happen?I guess I'm just a dummy from CT.

11. Rose

Gold Member

I place my vote for "free falling"! :lol
    Not only because I was part of the 'hippie generation', but even now, I usually always go braless, unless an occassional 'high-beam' exposure would embarrass myself or the company I am with. Of course, I am not OVERLY-endowed, so letting them go wild doesn't hurt. Some big ones would probably hurt, I would think.

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Aussies are pretty laid back on this issue but speaking only for myself have found big chested ladies exposing it all a bit too confronting.
    Not sure why that be as love to see women in all their glory but hate to see them exploited just the same.
    Happy for all to see my own....er ... short comings, but womenfolk, ouch!!
    Maybe that is just my own hangup hey?

Babes, bare it all Ok..... so long as you are not my wife or daughters... yeah!

Hipocrite,
    Bushwalker

:hitit

13. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

I was in NY when women going topless was legal. There were a lot of talkings based on that issue in my college. Pretty much that it boils down to moral values and taboos. A lot of my female friends said that they would be scared of men chasing them, taking advantages of the situation to take pictures of them, etc. That is very understandable.

Legalize the women to go topless, in state of New York, was around 1994 or 1995, I believed

14. Thorn

Gold Member

My wife:
    It's OK with me if my wife goes topless at the beaches. As long as I'm with her of course. :cool Rose did last year in Thailand all the time. (Except the days when her brother was with us at the beaches.) :lol She also does it at several hidden and unknown beaches that we go to and she takes it ALL off. :drool Hell there are a couple spots that are so private where I even take it all off. :whoa

My Daughters:
    If they do, I DON"T want to know about!!!! :lol

15. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

It's much more comfortable to go braless, as least for me. I usually wear a bra if I'm going out but the first thing I do when I get home is take it off. And hell yes, I'd walk around topless if, like Rose says, it was normal and accepted. I also think if that were the case then seeing a woman's breasts would be as normal as seeing her legs, and we wouldn't see a lot of guys with 'tent-poles' walking around and gaping at us.

16. Krof

Krof New Member

You don't need to see much on a woman to get a boner. All men get horny sooner or later. And if he's a teenager, it'd be sooner.

17. Mari

Mari Member

Well, I don't play volleyball topless, even at a nude beach. Sometimes a sports bras is just right, though I'll take it off later.

Also, I rock climb fully clothed, though I like to let it all hang out when I get to the top. It just feels triumphant somehow. So far, no officers have bothered to climb up and arrest me.

In general, I prefer to be topless, and I would do it in public if it were legal. But here in button-down Washington, so many places requires shirts even for men, it wouldn't really be that often.

18. Rose

Gold Member

Just a quick side-tracker here... I remember once my dad got a 'warning citation' for entering a souvenier shop on an ocean boardwalk without a shirt on.
    WTF?

19. pirouette

Gold Member

Rose, my husband was asked to button his shirt going into Disney because of his tatoos. They told him they would call security if he didn't comply. :shrug

20. Jayce

Gold Member

Were his tattoos somehow profane or promoting violence?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.