Would You?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by bricolage, Dec 14, 2007.

1. bricolage

bricolage New Member

This isn't an explicitly sexual fantasy, more of an erotic situation. And for history sake, I am into CFNM/CMNF (and not forcing exhibitionist or "flasher" shit on anyone.) Would you ever work nude around a clothed group?

For example, you get asked by someone to serve drinks nude at a large party where there are a lot of clothed people...would you do it? You would get attention, but you wouldn't necessarily be the center of attention. And it isn't necessarily a submission thing--you can come and go as you please. You would just have to concentrate on serving the drinks well--and allow people to look at you if they want to (they would know in advance about the nudity--but may not have came just for the view.)

Sounds a bit complicated...and it probably isn't very many people's bag. But maybe someone would enjoy a situation like that. And it doesn't necessarily have to be a naked male--could be a naked woman (I once saw a nude female DJ working at a dance party, very similar situation.) I'll stop talking here heh.

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

I think it would make me very uncomfortable to be a party where one person (or just a select few) is nude. It's...odd in a way that I can't quite put my thumb on. I think it would create a sort of unsettling dynamic of inequality...like the nude person is almost to be viewed as a "slave" or a non-person. What's the point? Shock value?

3. bricolage

bricolage New Member

Nah, not shock so much.

4. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

I have scene a few sights on the net and it looks like a good time if you are not self conscious and the women are into it and are groping,sucking and anything else while you are doing it.I have never heard on this happening in real world with people who are not models like on the net.

5. bigmanwithpbgun

bigmanwithpbgun New Member

I would do it. Sounds very hot.

6. bricolage

bricolage New Member

I've seen it on a few blogs. In real life I knew this to happen at an intimate party where they celebrated a women's last night as an unmarried person (too lazy to look up the term haha.) And a few girls had a friend who they talked into doing this and he did. I hate that bastard though so I never asked him how it went on his end. But the girls all had a good time and they seemed guilt-free over the event. I'm sure it was hot.

7. babydoll88

babydoll88 New Member

I would probably be quite nervous at first...but if everyone were made aware beforehand..I'd still probably do it. very hot.

8. littleguy135

littleguy135 New Member

Im not comfortable enough with myself to do something like that.

9. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Id do it for a ton of money :)

10. herpob

herpob Member

I'd do it in a certain environment. It would have to be couples we know and trust, each night we got together a different person would have to be the nude person taking turns. Fair is fair you know. I think it would really heighten ones awareness of their body.

And of course for a big wad of $$$ :)

11. bricolage

bricolage New Member

You wouldn't get paid :p

12. Barbiegirl

Barbiegirl New Member

nope definitly not lol

13. kaffwahn

kaffwahn New Member

I'm not a great fan of clothing anyway to be perfectly honest, and if it was a group of people I knew I'd go for it

14. zirkmask

zirkmask New Member

I think that it would depend on if I felt comfortable around the group of people. There would only be a small chance that I would actually do it although I do think that it could quite a bit of fun :]

15. sex_addict

sex_addict New Member

Don't think I'd be into that

16. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

YUP!! I would even hang fuzzy dice off the capitan!!!