[Ask a Guy] Would you try to penetrate with a semi-flaccid member?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Barbwire, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Would you attempt to penetrate with a semi-flaccid member?

2. igor

Gold Member

Probably not. Never had the situation where when I wanted to penetrate that I was not hard.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

If that's all I had I would. Maybe it would get excited with a little contact. Then again if I was afraid she would conk me upside the head, I'd just leave it alone.

4. bigballs

bigballs Member

Usually just sticking a half hard dick down there gets going with the warmth and wetness it is feeling from the pussy.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

I've had one of those less than rigid moments before. She took it and started rubbing her pussy with it and it was apparently feeling pretty good to her, so I took over rubbing her pussy and clit and it ended up being enjoyable for her. I wouldn't want to have to do it too often, but I guess you've just gotta work with what you have.

I've also started out that way and she was pretty relaxed about it, just enjoying the contact (thankfully, because I don't do too well under pressure), and I ended up getting hard and continuing on with good penetration.

6. tinkertwisted

tinkertwisted New Member

see i like that too sometimes, not all the time because i have no patience when im around him but yer i like it when he has a semi n rubs it up n down over my clit n teases it, doesnt stay like that for long tho ;) hehehe nice feeling tho x

7. Steeleheart

Steeleheart New Member

Once, when I was 20 I was so drunk out of my mind, a girl tried blowing me, never got hard fully, only partially, tried to stick it down their anyway to no avail....Lol... After that embarrasing situation, I learned not to get sooooooooooo drunk....:D

8. illcuminu

illcuminu New Member

sure, why not?

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

Okay, CL, we gotta know... why (and I'm bracing myself here) do you ask, somebody been poking at you with a marshmallow?

10. tinkertwisted

tinkertwisted New Member

you gotta be kidding me right Hardrocker..... you seriously think that a guy could get withing 10ft of Cl and not have a throbbing hardon i doubt it ;) heheh

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yes, the old man's been trying to stuff the marshmallow into the piggy bank.

Haha! I appreciate your faith in me to cause raging boners but that isn't always the case with my hubby and his ED issues.

The question arose from a lovemaking session that went all to hell and sadly, it wasn't the first time it had happened. My husband is on ED meds but only takes half a pill, he also doesn't allow it to kick in long enough, I think. This leads to him trying to penetrate with a flop on. He will try repeatedly.

He can't or won't talk to his doc about his issues with the meds, he tells me he will but he doesn't. I told him the other night in no uncertain terms how hurt and confused I was that he isn't making any effort to fix the situation.

Oh hell, nevermind. I really don't want to get into a long story of how things play out. It seems whenever I do that around here I get a bunch of folks expressing sympathy and then one or two telling me to give my husband a break. Nothing ever changes, not a god damned thing.

#11 Barbwire, Sep 1, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  12. heelfetish

Gold Member

My question is, what do you expect to change? We can't do anything besides offer support and suggest advice, what more do you want from an Internet forum? :(

13. HardRocker

Gold Member

I hate to divulge this in front of young Tinker,:eek: but I have had experience with the blue vitamin. The best lesson I've learned is to take it at least 3 or 4 hours before you expect(or hope) to need it. That way you can take it on a completely empty stomach or it's mostly wasted.

It will upset the gut, so I always take a 20mg Pepcid with it. That way there is time to get over the queasy, jittery, and generally yucky feeling it causes for the first couple of hours(maybe that's why he only takes a half). After an hour or so, eating something light will cure all of that, plus give good energy for staying power.

It should be good for more than 6 hours. It will cause an involuntary boner soon after taking it, but that's like a false alarm (a braxton-hicks boner:lol)and not the prime time to use it. It still ain't done yet.

Having to plan ahead sucks when it comes to sex, but it cane make for a surprisingly satisfying romp. There, no sympathy, cold and clinical... get him to try it.

Dr. HardRocker :cool

14. tinkertwisted

tinkertwisted New Member

hehehe ^>^ you never know when im getting on abit and my partner needs a head start ill think of this post and say "hunny DR.Hardrocker suggested somthing you can try " ;) and im sure most of you crazy people hear are young at heart ^.^ xx

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey Heely, I just reread my post and it's a shame it's too late to edit it. I didn't mean to come off as complaining about the forum. I guess I'm getting frustrated at my situation and am doing a bit of dog kicking.

Hmm, now that I think about it, you'd probably LOVE for me to make you wear a leather studded collar and command you to get on your hands and knees and bark like a dog as I take my frustration out on you. Wouldn't you doll? ;)

Dr. HardRocker, you are a gem. Thank you much for being so detailed in your reply. I will be printing that out for my husband to read. *hugs to you and your gorgeous pecker*

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

Buwahahahahahahaha! Did you just infer that we here at SF are a bunch of geezers or were you just referring to Dr. HR? Either way, I'm laughing my arse off here. :lol

17. heelfetish

Gold Member

I understand. *hugs* I just hope you realize that many of us care for you, and speaking for myself, it hurts to see you down. There's a very helpless feeling when you read online about a friend's problems, knowing there's not a lot you can do for them. Our sympathy, empathy, support, and advice only go so far.

:lol:dgrin:brow Now that's the CL we all know and love! And you're so right about ehat dog collar. Woof! :D

No comments on HR's pecker, but that was very useful advice!!

18. tinkertwisted

tinkertwisted New Member

no no no no i didnt mean that at all lol oh geez now i feel silly and all embarrassed, its just i see the variety of age gaps here on the forums and it sometimes just seems we are all a bunch of twenty somethings who enjoy nothing more than a good old yap about sex and enjoyment heheheh ok im gonna hush now ^.^ and heelfetish is right never wanna see you feeling, down never ever

19. HardRocker

Gold Member

I happen to have the prettiest pecker at SF.:eyes

20. heelfetish

Gold Member

I didn't know we had a competition. :lol