[Ask a Guy] Would you sleep with, date or marry a large girl?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Welshhunniexx, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Welshhunniexx

Welshhunniexx New Member

After quite a heated discussion on another site, i thought i would ask here.
    so would you ever sleep with, date or marry a large girl?

2. awakened

awakened New Member

What is your or the other forums definition of a large girl?

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

If people look at someone with their hearts and not for a model, they will see many great gals no matter the size and it can be a matter of personal preference. Several men LIKE bigger women, I have been attracted by several myself, just never had the chance to explore the attraction.
    And also been attracted to smaller women. If it feels right I would.
    Feeling right means attracted to the person, chemistry is there, a nice match together (I will never say there is a PERFECT match), similar values, etc.

4. Welshhunniexx

Welshhunniexx New Member

i think a uk size 18+ is largeish. im a 22 so in that catagory. the amount of abuse i had on the other site was unbelievable!

5. awakened

awakened New Member

Dont let what other people say or write effect how you feel about yourself. I sometimes let it bother me for a second but then I straighten up and say F them.

HeartsDesire likes this.
  6. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

K,I'm not a guy,but I think many larger women are beautiful! Size to me doesn't equal beauty.Too thin can look sickly or emaciated and that is not attractive.
    Have you ever seen the show The King Of Queens? Kevin James is overweight and I found him very attractive!

7. dukefan

dukefan New Member

I think it varies person to person because we all have different tastes. Personally, I like a little meat on the bones. Have confindence in yourself, and I wouldn't worry too much about what other people say or think

HeartsDesire likes this.
  8. Welshhunniexx

Welshhunniexx New Member

Cheers guys and gals. i was just curious what you people thought and its proved that you arnt as shallow as the other lot

HeartsDesire likes this.
  9. Northside

Gold Member

While girls I date have to fit comfortably on the back of my motorcycles, that requirement doesn't extend to girls I'd sleep with. As far as girls I'd marry, size has nothing to do with it. I would never marry another girl again, no mattter what she looked like!

10. Woody81

Woody81 Member

I guess I used to be an equal opportunist before i started dating my wife. As long as the chick had a killer personality it really didn't matter.

11. sinner

sinner New Member

I had a friend who used to say joke em if they can't take a fuck. It seems particularly appropriate here. Pleas don't worry about what people think. If they don't love you for who you are they are not worth having sex with

12. Welshhunniexx

Welshhunniexx New Member

Oh im small enough to get on the back of a bike. my hubby used to have a harley sportster 883 (in my album) and i could fit on that fine. couldnt get enough of it!

13. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

It doesnt really matter to most guys i dont think. We all want someone who has a personality that we can actually stand being around, plus if you expect everyone that takes an interest in you as a guy to be a victoria's secret model, then you're being unreasonable. That's just not reality.

I'm not in bad shape. I was blessed with one of those "eat what you want, do what you want" metabolisms, so it's easy for thin people like us to be judgmental of people who have to be more conscious of their weight.

The way i look at it is, it's not your size, it's how you deal with it. How does she carry and present herself? I'm not attracted to someone who lets herself go and has no respect for herself. But that applies to women of all shapes and sizes. A woman can be skinny and be too skinny and clearly not be conscious of how she appears to people, and thats unattractive.

But that doesn't mean i want a woman who stresses over what she looks like all the time, just one who takes some pride in herself is all.

14. htoad

htoad Active Member

When I was single size or weight was not the issue as much as the distribution of the weight and the woman's energy. I like curves, so from a physical perspective the more weight on the areas I desired the better. Since I also liked active pursuits, so a woman being physically active was more important to me.

One example that is on the web is a female wrestler in the old G.L.O.W. (Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling) promotion who went by the moniker of "Matilda the Hun". She is large, but to me she is incredibly sexy.:)

15. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Lol thats one scary woman. She looks like she belongs in a twisted sister video.

16. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I would, and I have (except the marry part so far). I prefer chubby girls. I'm not against thinner girls, but I seem to have an eye for the larger size. I've always been a face person first. A lot of guys may glance at the face and the inspect the tits and ass, but I am all about the face first. Everything else is gravy. :)

HeartsDesire likes this.
  17. Kermit

Gold Member

Have on all three counts

HeartsDesire likes this.
  18. GreyGoose

Gold Member

I am attracted to women of all sizes. Personallity goes a long way as does a beautiful face and smile. I looked at the pic you have and I would say your good looking and would hiton you if I seen you, well if you weren't married.

19. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Horses for courses.
    There is someone for everyone; it is a matter of discovering them.
    I have been with and thoroughly enjoyed a bigger woman and as a general rule they laugh a lot more than most so for me that is a plus.
    I was once obsessed with a large girl with a gorgeous complexion, pretty face and perfect teeth but she only wanted someone of her own size :(

20. andretti

andretti New Member

I suppose it's possible for a woman to become so large that her body size would become a turn-off for me - but she would have to be really, really big.

Generally speaking, I prefer a little "meat and bones" to a thinner waif. Also, I concur with what many others have said, I'm attracted to all types.

Most importantly, I believe the in the adage that "the brain is the biggest sex organ." An imaginative, adventurous woman can be extremely seductive, no matter what size she wears.