Would you live out your 1#sexual fantasy in life If ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by ctown75, Dec 17, 2007.

1. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

Your significant other was not included and they would never ever find out. I am not in this situation so it hypothetical and I do not cheat,but I thought the question was intresting.

I think it would be hard to pass up two women if they were both after you and ready to hit the sack.I have scene two women sucking a guy off at the same time and it looked pretty darn good so I just don't know

2. cook74

Gold Member

I have seen a scene like that myself :D

Whatever my fantasies are they will remain fantasies unless those fantasies involve my partner.If they involve my partner, then there is a 50% chance that we may, in the future, discuss the prospect of those fantasies ever eventuating. :ugh

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I'd like to think I would not; however, I've always believed that anyone could cheat given the right timing and circumstances. A few drinks, maybe a fight with the wife, and a situation presents itself.... I'd hope not, as I'd regret it for the rest of my life.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I think there are certain things that define a person and who they really are as human beings and I believe the ability to stay true to one's partner is one of these things. I would like to think that no matter what the circumstance, I would not cross that line and do something to compromise my own beliefs.

So, no, even if I knew he'd never find out, I don't think I have it in me to cheat on him.

5. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I'd know... and that is the problem for me.

I couldn't look my g/f in the eye if say I had a chance to sleep with two gorgeous women and she would never find out.

I just am of the mind that you don't trade brief moments of pleasure for a loving and trusting relationship.

We tell each other everything - and I couldn't live with myself if I did that.

6. Dreama

Gold Member

Why not just include your SO? I have some fantasies, and I think all involved may in one way or another be satisfied with him at least in the room! I would not do anything that I knew would compromise my relationship with my SO, even if he'd never know. I'd know, and I'd be guilt ridden.

7. suite91

suite91 Member

My #1 fantasy in life includes my wife so no cheating required, but to answer the hypothetical question I would tell my wife after the fact - no secrets=no guilt!

8. babydoll88

babydoll88 New Member

i couldnt live with myself afterwards...my fantasy includes my SO...so who knows, maybe they'll be comfortable with it if i present the idea to them :D

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

Many have sex outside marriage, more than half of marriages have at least one partner who has had extra-marital sex. No, I would not do it because I already have. And being with two beautiful women who are confident with sex, who like you and who like each other is very, very - interesting.

10. littleguy135

littleguy135 New Member

Well im single so this doesn't really apply to me. But if i was involved with someone and had a chance to live out my fantasy, i wouldn't do it unless she was part of it. I just wouldn't be able to cheat.

11. Bluesy

Gold Member

Maybe in Australia...in the U.S. that figure is closer to 30% (if that...we've discussed this before and I can't remember the exact numbers now, but they were surprisingly low).

My number one fantasy is to find a guy I share such a profound and passionate connection with that even the most mundane sex is a phenomenal experience. (Well, I've found him in my imagination, at any rate :eyes)

12. herpob

herpob Member

I like that. My marriage was like that in the beginning for two straight years, then life got in the way. Amazing sex became a thing of the past till we realized what was happening to us. So for the last few months we have been working to get it back and Its BACCCCK! Thank Goodness! We never thought we'd have to work at our sexual relationship as one does in every other are - duh us! We let it slip but with work and sweat - hee hee, I sure like to sweat with him, it is as good as ever again.

As far as something I'd like to do - can only imagine it with my husband and I put it in another post about DP :). Go find it...

13. evman

evman New Member

All of my fantasies including those with other people always include my wife so the answer for me would be no. It really wouldn't be fulfilling the fantasy if she were not a part of it.

14. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

I'm also one of those whose ultimate fantasy includes my wife.

I'd like to watch her/share her with another guy, but I'm sure we'd both be more likely to do that if we were sure no one else aside form us 3 would every find out, heh.

15. halfkrazy

halfkrazy New Member

I am a one woman man.

First off, I guess I may not be like most other men here, but I have never really had the fantasy of being with 2 women at the same time.
    My reason is, I am so devoted to pleasing my angel when we have sex, including romance, passion, gentleness to kinkiness and even sometimes a little rough play, (no big pain stuff), that I wouldn't want to be even a little distracted by having another woman there also, or even having her messing with me while I am doing my thing.
    I mean, we go for a couple of hours with just me doing things to her, giving her many, many orgasms before I even think about getting one for myself. (Yes, I can hold out that long.)

And second, I think my angel has pretty much taken care of all my fantasies and then some.

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

If a little more than thirty percent of men, and less than thirty percent of women have extra-marital sex, unless most of the relationships in question have BOTH partners cheating, then its estimated that almost half (about 45%) of relationships are affected by cheating by one or other partner at some point.

This is US statistics, Australian statistics are much higher (about forty percent of men, thirty percent of women, sixty percent of relationships).

Either statistic makes me sceptical of the 'I'll never cheat in a million years' remarks, or the 'I'd never forgive' responses.

As far as the mundane being fantastic, you're close to the mark. For me at least, I couldn't live with years of mundane sex, but fairly reasonable sex is amazingly satisfying if you are deeply in love with your partner. It brings a smile to your face that lasts half a day, even though you did pretty much the same thing yesterday, and will do pretty much the same thing the day after tomorrow. It is bonding par excellence. I wrote 'the more you're in love with each other, the more sex you want to have with each other. And the more sex you have, the more in love you become.'

17. poster_guy03

poster_guy03 New Member

My fantasies have always included my S/O. A man can dream, can't he?

18. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I could never cheat on my husband. I love him too much to disrespect him that way, plus he provides all I need in the sex department. Fantasy for us is just that, fantasy, and I don't see the need to go outside our marriage to get thrills. Fantasizing together is part of the electricity....

19. BassDude

BassDude New Member

No, I wouldn't. My fantasies all include my wife, and it wouldn't really do much for me if she wasn't in it. I couldn't cheat even if she would never know...I'd know, and I'd have to confess it and take my medicine to clear my own conscience. And knowing that I'd have to confess it is an awefully good deterent. I like to lead a guilt-free life, so that means doing the right things, trying to make as few bad decisions as possible, and taking responsibility for my actions.

BD

20. Beornmod

Beornmod New Member

I nearly did, the other week, thankfully I managed to get on my feet and out the door before the champagne talked too loudly...