[Ask a Girl] Would you like to fuck his ass with a dildo?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by topper, Sep 18, 2012.

1. topper

topper New Member

Would you like to turn the tables on your man and put a big rubber cock in his ass?:eek Has your man asked you to do it to him?:eyes
    It only took one time for my wife to get hooked on seeing my asshole being violated by her. It was a combination of power, control and most of all, I wasn't doing it to her.:D

2. Andrea

Andrea New Member

The last 3 woman I have been with have enjoyed fucking me this way. Also 69ing, with them underneath, I am lapping their cunt while my cock is right down their throat and they are ramming a dildo in and out of my gooey ass.

3. SexologistHlp

Verified Gold Member

Lately my girl has started licking my ass I am sure she wants to do more things to me but I ask her to stop. We have done that twice so far and I cant understand that feeling. Its good when she licks but to be fucked in my ass scares me :p isnt it a bit gay?

4. topper

topper New Member

Get over it. It has nothing to do with gay, unless you want it to. It's stimulation of a body part. Go for it. You don't know what you are missing out on.

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Please do a search on this. This question has been asked numerous times and you'll find answers from dozens of women from here on the forum on this topic.