Would you let your partner ?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ctown75, Dec 27, 2007.

1. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

Share you sexually with anther person if THEY asked .My wife would never ask but I would be game if she did.

Question 2
    ,I saw this in an advice column a number of years ago,so what your opinion.
    A couple in there 60s,the wife tells her husband she no longer want any kind of sex and she is finished with her wifely duties,but the wife says he can sleep with the neighbor woman who is also in her sixties and a widow plus she loves sex.The advice person said no way but I always thought it would have worked out well,so what is your call.

2. kaffwahn

kaffwahn New Member

1. Depends who the other person was. If it was somebody I knew and trusted I would possibly entertain the thought, but if it was someone I didn't know the answer would be a flat NO.

2. I would suggest the husband gets to know the other woman socially first and if they get on he should try it - and of course, the other woman should be comfortable about being used for sex.

3. Halogen

Halogen New Member

1. No

2. No. Marriage is about more than sex. Maybe I'm an old fashioned stick in the mud, but I don't think there's ever an acceptable time to have sex with someone else outside of a relationship, even if the partner wasn't interested in sex.

4. Dreama

Gold Member

1. If my partner and I were both together and involved with the situation, not just me, and not just him. I'd want him there....Otherwise, in our relationship, that would be classified as cheating.

2. I don't think it's a good idea, because they obviously had issues besides his wife not wanting anymore sex. I think him going for another person would really mess things up, when they should be working out their own problems.

5. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

It might work for some but I would never ever willingly allow my husband to have sex with another women.

6. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Question 1

Your first question is a bit confusing as I am not 100% sure if you asking about sharing your partner or myself. So I am going to answer if it the question related to sharing my partner as this has happened a while ago. It was a one-off situation and it provided some very hot moments in bed for us. If it would happen again in our relationship it would necessarily be classified as cheating if we had discussed it, discussed boundaries, number of meetings, any activities off limits, and we were in agreement that it could happen with the selected person. Now that brings up the next question is it a threesome situation or not? If it is a threesome situation then there would more latitude but if not then probably not much latitude. Sharing your partner can be very exciting and nerve racking at the same time. It is something to do maybe once or twice in your relationship, not on a regular basis.

Question 2

From your description it sounds as though the couple is trying out an open relationship or there are some underlying issues in the relationship that need to be resolved. Depending on the circumstances it might be acceptable if the couple wanted to move into an open relationship situation but if it is an underlying relationship issue that forced that decision then probably that would be the worst thing they could do.

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

My thoughts on question #1...if my partner asked if I would share her with another guy, I would likely say "OK". (I already know that I'm quite turned on by the thought.) It must be someone she's really attracted to actually ask, so if I said "no" then she could go do it behind my back (which I don't think she'd do) OR not do it at all (what I think she'd do). So, I'd rather her do it and me know about it (hopefully even participate) rather than doing it behind my back, or I'd rather reward her for being honest and asking in the first place rather than leave her walking around yearning for someone she wants bad enough to actually ask. Dig?

If she told me she wanted to share me with another woman, I'd ask her enough questions to make sure she's sincere, and then I'd probably say "yes" as well.

Or at least, this is what I think I'd do!

BD

8. vter

vter New Member

SHe wouldn't ask anyways LOL!!!

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

1. I'm always very upfront about the fact that I'm a one-man woman looking for a one-woman man, so it's a question that will never arise.

2. A wise man would never take such a pronouncement at face value ;) Not to mention, sometimes the road to hell (or divorce court) really is paved with good intentions. Lots of introspection, and maybe even marriage counseling, should precede a huge decision like that.

10. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

No, unless she meant with her at the same time.

No, doesn't she need sex too? She'll crack.

11. blueyedcouple

blueyedcouple New Member

NO, NO, NO...
    He would never ask to share me with another man, however, he has a fantasy about me and another female. And NO- it is not a good idea to ever go outside your marriage/relationship no matter the reason.

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

It's probably not the sex but the relationship. Some (many) relationships seems to be crashing to pieces around me at the moment, and it's clear if you dislike (or loathe) your partner, but not yet to the point of separation, then the last thing you'll want to do is get intimate with him or her. My sister is going through a 'difficult' period, and she doesn't desire her husband at the moment. Most of the time, I don't agree with the 'I'm not going to have sex with him' pronouncements, but knowing her husband and the underlying problems, her attitude is not unreasonable. We also have a close friend with marriage problems, and another friend, and another family member, although I am not privy to intimate details of these couples.

Sex is a good barometer to a relationship. If sex is good, particularly after years and decades together, then I'm usually confident that the relationship is sound.

13. xxLexi

xxLexi New Member

No
    definitely not.

I could never let that happen. When I'm with someone, it's just us two.

14. free2be

free2be New Member

That's a tough question. I don't have any answers to it, but if I were in a relationship I'd hope I could at least discuss the issues involved with my partner. Unless I was absolutely sure doing such a thing would not damage our relationship, then I would err on the side of caution and not do it.

15. Slutgirl

Slutgirl New Member

1. Yes, I would actually like that as long as the third part wasn't a man.

2. I don't think this would ever go well. Doesn't matter if I'm the one offering my husband to screw the neighbour, or the one being told to screw the neighbour. I can't imagine getting tired of sex, but if my husband would then I would at most masturbate while thinking of him.

16. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Statistics prove otherwise!

60% of legally married couples have sex outside of marriage! And they almost always LIE about it! Wouldn't it be better if people could just be honest with each other?

17. BassDude

BassDude New Member

What's the source of that statistic? I've 20%, 80%, and every number in between!

Yes, I think it would. A long time ago, my wife jokingly asked me if I could be happy with the same pussy for the rest of my life.;) I jokingly told her "Yes, I believe I can." She of course jokingly asked "What if you can't?" I jokingly said "If there's someone I absolutely must screw, I'll just tell you rather than lying about it." It was jokingly said, but I actually meant it.

BD

18. Bluesy

Gold Member

Like BD has said, it all depends on where you get your statistics from. A relatively recent and well-respected study (I believe it was through Michigan University, not 100% on that) found that around 30% of married men cheat and I think around 20% of women. And only around 15% had online affairs. We get all hyped up over infidelity, but that's because it's such a prevalent theme in TV shows and movies...it makes for good drama.

19. eighthalf

eighthalf Member

1. My wife gets guys hitting on her all the time, I know she likes it but would be too shy to fuck them. If she did want another guys cock inside her I would certainly let her it as I know she would as well. We are honest with each other and the relationship is strong, so I would have no issues at all.

2. The the relationship is dead. Plain and short to the point move on.