Would you have sex with me knowing I'm impotent?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by oldkid, Jul 22, 2014.

1. oldkid

This could be grim.:) How?

2. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

I think it's more about how you feel about someone than the performance.

xx

luvbug likes this.
  3. backcheck64

Gold Member

If you're impotent, how are you going to have sex in the first place?

4. oldkid

:D
    Rather juvenile question, backcheck. Somebody help him out here.

That's rather harsh, I guess. But somebody will still explain it. I assume most of the women here have had sex without a hard cock being involved.:D

#4 oldkid, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    Doitagain likes this.
  5. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Just tell her " sit on my faaaaccccceeee! :

luvbug likes this.
  6. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

MissJuicy and Doitagain like this.
  7. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Well played

8. backcheck64

Gold Member

To me, sex involves penetration, little difficult if you're impotent. That rules out vaginal, anal, blow jobs are pretty depressing for both parties involved..... with all of the drugs available and other methods including surgery, there are ways around that.

10_3XL likes this.
  9. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Some people are still under the narrow minded impression that if there isn't penile/vaginal penitration, you didn't "have sex". Bill Clinton even tried this argument, but still got censured for lying. There are many forms of sex.

xx

10_3XL, Doitagain and MissJuicy like this.
  10. oldkid

Just let it go backcheck. I will start thinking you're not old enough to be on this forum pretty soon. The breadth of your naivete is astounding. I guess as long as you don't get it into your 16 year old girlfriend you didn't have sex with her. Cunnilingus and finger fucking notwithstanding. You're still going to jail for rape. Wake up and smell the pussy young fella. The silence of the womenfolk of SF on the subject, however, speaks volumes. Obviously, for them, it's time to start looking for a young stud when their man falters. What else can I conclude? Any of you fine middleaged SF ladies want to defend yourselves or is it "suspicions confirmed"? Every one of you on this forum knows, or should know, that a surprisingly large percentage of men become impotent eventually. Not many will talk about it. That was me for ten years. It took my losing the desire to go on living to wake me up to the fact that my wife and I can have just as satisfactory a sex life as before, without me jerking off in a warm hole. Yes, backcheck, there is sex, even satisfying sex, without penetration. If you would like, I can provide you references, but I don't give lessons to men. Now young women, takes further consideration. Sorry for the flameout, but I just can't stand by while people pretend they know more than everybody else about everything. Saying it doesn't make it so, and misinforms everybody else.

#10 oldkid, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
  11. backcheck64

Gold Member

For one, I was always in the legal boundaries back then. I personally don't consider cunnilingus or finger banging sex. Sorry, I don't. And while I haven't had your problem, there are numerous medical remedies which I will take advantage of if the need ever occurs, not try to find a woman that will tolerate it. And trust me, I don't want lessons from you on anything. And no I don't know everything, but when I don't, I research the subject.

surreal_thoughts and 10_3XL like this.
  12. Mittimer

Gold Member

Since you seem to want to lump woman in one box because of our silence, I'll answer.

No, I wouldn't have "sex" with you if you were impotent. Fingering gets boring, oral is only so pleasing. Toys can get old really fast.

If someone I loved (my husband) becomes impotent in the future, I'll still love him, when we desire some sort of sexual contact, we'll do it. That is because I love him though, he's my best friend and our relationship is so, so much more then sex.

I will not however have a "sexual" relationship with someone not my husband who can't give me something I strongly desire in a sexual relationship.

TL;DR: I'd still be with my husband but wouldn't seek to have fun with anyone who couldn't "get it up".

AGFUNK and 10_3XL like this.
  13. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

Well said. If it was a pre-existing serious relationship, I doubt I'd walk away from it because of sexual difficulties.

But... as far as casual sex with someone who couldn't give me what I truly want... Probably not, no.

Mittimer likes this.
  14. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Maybe I just have a really "old school" or "traditional" view of sex... While I acknowledge that sex includes far more than penetration, I have to say that I know a relationship of mine would suffer if I was incapable of performing in that sexual aspect. Why? Because as misguided and ignorant as it may be - to me there is strong sense of being emasculated and weak if you are incapable of managing penetration. I'm not saying that's true; just how I feel about it (again, let me emphasize that this is if it were me personally). Because of that view I know that I'd be exuding a lot of negativity and lack of confidence, which would be a major turn-off for any partner. That would detract from any other interactions - sexual or otherwise... So, basically, if I were the impotent one I doubt I'd be getting sex at all. I'd be one seriously mopey (not)fucker.

While BC64 may be a bit blunt in his statements above - he does have a valid point in that there are so many ways to treat impotence that it is fast becoming a non-issue. The others also have a valid point, though, that there is more to sex than just penetration... *sighs* and here I am sitting on the fence again. It's a wonder I'm not starting to chafe - rocking back and forth straddling the fence like this. :p

Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is attitude would be key for about 90% of the situation. (Also, I don't even know if I was really on topic, more just posting the thoughts passing through my mind reading over this thread. Thinking aloud helps me sort stuff out. :D)