Would you fuck yourself

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by CosmicEye, May 31, 2012.

1. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Ok so sort of an extension to my other thread, if you could clone yourself, would you do yourself. I have mixed feeling on this one. Sometimes this idea crosses my mind and I have a hard time deciding how I feel about it. Of course this might be a much easier question for the ladies to answer.

Im not a gay guy or even bi curious at all, but I guess it would just have to happen to see what happens. If I was horny I might consider stroking and cumming... myself, but nothing more. But even then I feel weird saying that. I think I would feel awkward after and start asking questions lol. But its myself, would that be gay? I mean in some ways it would be an argument, but since I touch my penis and jackoff as much as the next guy, so in some ways it wouldn't change a thing. Its myself and my body. I think I would just rather be able to give myself head for the added benefit of being able to feel it.

What do you think. Would you or wouldn't you?

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

ok....this is a mind tweaking thread...lol...jeez....im gonna have to give this one some thought before i answer.......:lol

i'll get back to ya tomorrow...

3. Meee

Gold Member

If there were two of me, I'd double up on the boyfriend. I think he'd like that.

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

would you mind making four of you so Cos and I can have one of our own?

5. Meee

Gold Member

I might get banned for multiple registrations. You wouldn't want that, would you?

6. sabian

sabian New Member

wow.. thats hard... well.. would have to say yes. I guess... Try anything once right? !!! lol.. That is such a dirty thought.

7. wowzer

wowzer New Member

I would fuck myself pretty hard :)

8. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Lol thats why Im here 12BB. I like asking questions other than do you think my penis is hot. Meee if you could make some extras of you that would be great, Ill trade you 2 of me for one of you. I just hope that each copy doesnt get more retarded like in the movie Multiplicity hahaha

9. JonJo

Gold Member

I've fucked myself several times already - in relationships and business - and didn't need a clone to do it.

10. slickdick

slickdick Member

I would tear my ass up!!! haha and let myself return the favor!!
    Id fuck the shit outta me all day!!! hahaha :lol

11. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Interesting conundrum!

I don't know bbout 'fucking' myself but I know that I would definitely kiss me...I have been told by previous partners that I am a great kisser so I'd like to see what makes it so good. :)

Does that make sense??

12. CosmicEye

Gold Member

^ haha of course it does. I would also look at this mysterious scar on my back that has been there forever

13. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

It would be the physical manifestation of masturbation, there wouldn't be anything wrong with it. I just don't know if my clone would agree with it. Since it is me, and we have the same thought process, I could easily propose it, and I wouldn't be offended at all because it is "masturbation" embodied after all.

Or maybe my clone will start to live life from his own perspective, and gain his own thoughts and identity. Meaning he's no longer just a clone, just a very similar person. And I'd have sex with that very similar person.

14. 12barblues

Gold Member

well......i have to ask, since this is pure fantasy...am i both people at the same time? in other words do i feel myself being sucked at the same time im sucking me? because if thats the case , then thats bizarre enough that i would just HAVE to try it.......lol

15. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Good point. I think we would be looking at each other with "the eye" thinking the same thing lol. Rules are it has to be an exact copy of you.

I was thinking that but thats why I said I would rather suck meself off bc I can feel it. Good thought tho but I couldnt imagine how you could perceive that.

After Ive had my fun, I would fake my own death. I would kill my clone and dump him in the woods on 95 at 3 in the morning(bc Ive always wondered how murder would feel). The case would go cold too because the only fingerprints and blood would be my own. Id have a second life out west with another alias name. I watch too much Twilight Zone lol

16. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

It's not as nerve wrecking as you'd think it wou- I mean what?! I've never done that! Ehehe... Totally never killed anybody, guys I swear.

I imagine it would be the best way for myself to experiment with my sexuality, you know, with myself. It'd probably go a bit like:

"Hey you!"

"Ugh, you want to fuck, don't you."

"... Uh, yes... top or bottom?"

"I'll go bottom first. Also, don't do that cocky half-smile bullshit, you look like you had a stroke. No wonder we never got pussy."

"I do get pussy!"

"Don't get defensive with me, I am you. Now fuck me with my fat cock, me. Rawr"

17. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Thankfully I have that part of my brain that weighs risk of murder

See I couldnt do butt secks. Even though its me I would still feel gay. I just wanna suck myself off and make myself cum really hard. As ironic as that sounds, thats much less gay to me. Like I said I would suck my own dick if my tall ass was flexible enough and this gives me the chance to do so

18. LilBAM

Gold Member

I probably would. Besides, who would know how to please myself better than, well, myself? :lol I don't have some sort of high opinion of my physical appearance, but I would imagine I'd enjoy it anyway. Plus, I could suck myself off, something I can't do without a clone right now(I totally would do that if I was flexible enough). Again, I know what I'd like, so I don't see how it wouldn't be enjoyable.

19. HardRocker

Gold Member

The clones would diverge from the original the instant they began experiencing input from their senses. They might be okay for a while, until one of them kicks your ass, locks you in the trunk and takes your woman.:lol

20. CosmicEye

Gold Member

haha yeah, Itll be one of those scenes "which one do I shoot?". Be sure to have a powerful shock collar around then with a pad lock.