Would you for money,a Hypothetical

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ctown75, Mar 17, 2008.

1. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

You have no money,can not pay the bills and your house is being foreclosed on and you can not properly take care of your children.Would you take money for sex if somebody offered you enough money to solve all your financial problems,but you most spend the whole night with them.

To make it equal it can be a gay guy for the men they have to spend the night with,if you are straight.

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

A GAY guy? Nope. I'd starve first.

3. Halogen

Halogen New Member

I'd work at Kmart, McDonalds, the gas station, or I'd move in with my sisters or parents. I'd never have sex for money.

4. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

At this stage I'd have reached the limits of my desperation and would probably have to consider getting a job.

5. Dreama

Gold Member

No. I wouldn't.

6. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

a Little more

I did not say you didn't have a job,you are in the class of the working poor.It looks like people would risk losing everything instead of one night of sex.
    Let add another real lifer,your partner or child needs medical care that will save their life and you have no insurance and can not get any insurance or a loan from anybody does you decision change .

7. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Depends on the amount of money....
    10+ million that I can set aside as a retirement fund? Oh I'd consider it.

8. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I would not have sex for money.

9. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, being 'working poor' isn't permanent, to say the least. My family used to be 'working poor' and are not anymore. So, why would that have any bearing on your question? It's not like you'll be stuck being poor forever.

10. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

I never know if its the way I write my questions or if people just do not read the whole thread,
    I added the part in about the working poor because somebody said they would get any job such as Mac Donalds and a lot of people are working hard but can not make end meet to stay a float.There get a point in many peoples lives where the bills over whelm them and they can not stay a float and getting a pay check in a few week will save them.There are thousands of people in the US losing their houses right now and thousands more who have no health care or money so friends and relatives are dying because they can not pay for care.
    If my wife got sick or anybody in my family was going to die because we could not pay I would put myself out there to save them without a second thought.If I was going to lose everything and end up homeless and somebody took care of all my bills I would do it for a night to save my family.

11. cook74

Gold Member

Alright Ctown! If it's what you want... I'd let a guy fuck me for a few extra pesos :lol

And if it meant that it saved your family...Hell, I'd let him fuck me without a condom.

Do you need a loan Ctown??

12. Dreama

Gold Member

First of all, I read the whole thread. Second of all, I'd live in a crackerjack box before I'd whore myself out, bottom line. My family was on the verge of being houseless and foodless for years. It eventually got better. You can better yourself, no matter how bad it is now...So, MY reasoning, is that I'll never ever be poor enough to sell sex, because my definition of poor enough goes far beyond losing my house or having a bad job, or not being able to afford health care. If my husband was going to die because we couldn't pay for health care, I'd much rather rob a bank, or even work harder in general to get more money. I guess that's just me...

13. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

Hey dreama if you do ever decide you want to rob a bank will you let me know if you want a partner. I don't need the money so I'd just be doing it for kicks and giggles.

I'll bring my own ski mask and shotgun:)

14. Dreama

Gold Member

LOL. Will do, Sarah. We'll be partners in crime!:lol

15. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

you must be crazy! you can't go around robbing banks.............................with a shot gun , you need an automatic weapon with that.
    uh guess I better come along to make youse do it right! :lol

no I wouldn't sell my self to a gay man.

16. Dreama

Gold Member

Anyone else on the bandwagon?:lol

17. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

Wax my ass up!!! Bwhahahahahaahaha

I would have to think, but I see where there is a dilemma...

18. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

Sex or prison ?

Hey Deema prison sounds good or being shot, [not] but that is just me.It would be nice if people could, OH just work harder and that would end things BUT there are people who work two or three jobs and can not make ends meet.I am glad it worked out for you but unfortunately the streets are full of hard working families.

19. Dreama

Gold Member

My name is Dreama. Second, if you're dissatisfied with my answer, why not just put what you'd like people to write when you make the thread, so as not to get something you're not happy about. It'd be easy for both of us, especially because I'd never give an opinion that is what you'd like it to be about being a prostitute, unless you just told me up front what you were looking for in an answer. Perhaps it'll work better for you next time. :poke

20. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

Perhaps you have an attitude Dreema,I don't know you so you can express your opinion anyway you want its the net.If somebody says something I do not agree with I am going to respond and fire back and we can just agree to disagree and move on.