would you ever leave the fate of your sexual fantasies up to 20 sided dice

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by kunoichi, Aug 11, 2013.

1. kunoichi

kunoichi Member

I know this is a bit of a geeky question bit hay geeks can be sexual to Plus I think it could be fun to let the randomness or win lose scenario into a sexual fantasy. now I know what you are thinking. what are you talking about but let pitch to you the way I see this working.

1. basically I've always envisioned the following. I have had tow fantasies in my head for the longest time. one being a life fantasy of being a female badass who and the other being of being a sissy girly girl. the two don't usually fit together but I have found ways.{that's for another post} so I came to the conclusion that if I wanted to balance out my fantasies. I might have to take some of the control and leave it up to a toss of a die. yes if i am winning i am a female badass but if I am losing the enemy turns me into a sissy as I lose. according to how bad the role is.

yes I love this idea but i lack the dice. one reason is the first fantasy give me joy and the second fantasy gives me pleasure. and I like to combine the to to differing digress for ultimate effect but enough about me. here is my question to you.
    would you leave the fate of how your sexual fantasies went up to a set of dice. if so would you have any rules. if not why. also if so why. lastly whats the difference between the fantasies that give you joy and the fantasies that give you pleasure.

2. Hotcum45

Hotcum45 New Member

Mine is to be tied up and taken advantage over and over. My cum to be used anywhere.

3. magicland69

magicland69 Member

Sounds like it would be fun. You and a partner make up a list, then take turns rolling the dice and playing out the fantasy !!

4. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Intresting idea, thing is you would have to have twenty fantasies or twenty diffrent people to tell you what to do

5. Silverback

Silverback Member

Yes I would, I think I'd have a few to assign to numbers, and leave the other numbers to be assigned by others. That way some things would be a surprise

6. ComeTogether50

Gold Member

I love the idea of sex games with dice and cards - one of my fantasies is to think how they might work and imagine playing them - with more than just two people