would you describe yourself as a sexual "conservative" or are you open to alotta thin

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 12barblues, Jan 11, 2012.

1. 12barblues

Gold Member

title should read.."open to alotta things" not "thin" lol....

I've only been on this forum a short while, but it seems many members are on the "conservative" side. Most dont post pics with any nudity. And many of the posts seem slightly conservative as well and it seems most of the posters are in what sound like monagamous relationships..... I consider myself "middle of the road" on most issues..but i lean towards the kinky/perverted stuff..lol

please comment on where you stand...how do you feel about this??

#1 12barblues, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  2. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

Re: would you describe yourself as a sexual "conservative" or are you open to alotta

My signature describes my choice/character :). You say its kinky or what?

But as of me, may be someday I will post some pics, but don't know when.

3. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

Re: would you describe yourself as a sexual "conservative" or are you open to alotta

I would say that I'm in the middle aswell. I wouldn't consider myself as kinky as some, but not so conservitive either. I do post pics ;). I will also try anything.

4. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I am conservative with a highly private wicked kinky side. Reaqlly just fantasy.

5. Northside

Gold Member

I think most of us here are just everyday folks. A lot of monogamous married people, others in relationships, a few swingers. Myself, I don't label people or rate them as conservative, kinky or whatever. I just like to have more knowledge of what other folks do in the sack, and maybe learn a new move or two. This is a great place for my purposes.

Oh, and I'll never post pics of my pecker on the net for the whole world to see, not because I'm conservative but because it's a no class thing to do in my opinion. Now the ladies posting pics of their lovely bodies is another thing entirely. I love and support it.

6. phish

Gold Member

I would have to say I'm middle of the road. I would try most things but not all but I do have a kinky and perverted side. :)

7. backcheck64

Gold Member

I'm pretty well open to anything with my wife. It's only one on one though.

8. Curiousdude101

Curiousdude101 New Member

I'm new here, but I like seeing the whole variety of people posting, just because it's interesting. I'd say I'm pretty open to different things, but I haven't done much. Also, I have a hard time voicing some of my fantasies off of the net because I'm a bit self-conscious about it.

9. Curiousdude101

Curiousdude101 New Member

Oh, I would probably draw the line at masochism, I might do dominant but though I will do many things to please a woman I'm not really in to pain or humiliation. I'm not sure I could watch my wife with another man, either, though I might be open to it if I thought she just wanted to do swinging (which isn't her at ALL, lol). Other than that... Uhhhh... Not into fecal stuff... But I'd probably try almost anything else.

10. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I've said many times that I will try just about anything at least once. :eyes

11. 12barblues

Gold Member

certainly wouldnt want to label anyone...just trying to get a feel for the folks on the forum. btw, i had a nude shot as my cover photo for my album...i will be changing that now. youre right , no one should have to see those pics if they dont want to and when anyone clicks on my profile , there it was.

12. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I think "conservative" is in the eye of the beholder.

13. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Very conservative or maybe just scared!

14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I'm a lot like Northie in many ways and would not bother anybody with pics of my humble appendage. It is what a trademan does with his tool that counts ;)

15. awakened

awakened New Member

I am so NOT conservative. I certainly was for 41 or so years, but , oh, how Ive evolved. My wonderful, caring, sweet, kind, sexy,kinky,honest and on and on and on , husband has always been very kinky in mind but stayed with me without any stray for over 20 yrs and now it has payed off. He did not "talk me into" ANYTHING EVER !!!!!!!
    I have continued to shock him with what I want to do and what I am interested in. We are swingers and do light to moderate BDSM (mostly DS) and have been happier with our kinky selves than ever. Our love has grown with our exploration of taboo exploits.

16. Plate

Plate Member

If you would actually meet me, you would probably think I am conservative. And in many ways I am, but I have tried a lot of things considered "kinky" by some and would probably try a lot of others too, given the oportunity.

17. Essene

Gold Member

I think most people are a mix of conservatism and liberalism in regards to sex. For them, finally performing oral sex on their mate may be the bee's knees of kinkiness. To others not being suspended from some height with a rope around their neck is too tame.

I'm a bit of both. I wouldn't like to venture too far in the realm of sexual activities. A penis and a vagina, a penis and a hand or mouth or an anus seems to be the creme de la creme for me. There are things that I have tried and liked that are some what taboo; but I stop myself from delving too far as if I do I may pass the point of no return.

18. 12barblues

Gold Member

isnt it funny how doing some "kinky" things can open some lines of communication? and whilst "straying" sexually, (possibly), you actually become closer to your mate. And begin to trust them MORE than ever? i would have never thought that possible but it has been the case for us.

19. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

I'm definitely open to a lot of things... It has taken some time to get to this place --- but it s sooooo much fun!