Would you consider same-room sex with another couple?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by martin9p2, Dec 20, 2010.

1. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

Even if you're not in favor of swapping partners, would you consider same-room sex with another couple? My wife did it in a previous life, and I *think* I'm interested because I see it as WAY less "objectionable" than swapping, but I'm certainly too shy to proposition another couple. Comments??

2. Rozenkavalier

Rozenkavalier New Member

I certainly do. I enjoy watching and being watched. I do enjoy swapping pertners as well, so the couple is really important.

3. bigballs

bigballs Member

That would be really hot and kinky. I have never done that, but I would like to think that I could if the chance came up.

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Lots of couples do this as a precursor to actual swinging.....
    Its actually called "soft swinging" by those in the scene...
    Most often starts with just watching others, then moving along to mutual foreplay and eventually full swapping....
    The main benefit is that you only have to go as far as you feel comfortable with.....:D

5. giggyman69

giggyman69 New Member

well me and my wife while dating where always hanging out with our friends. we where at one of the friends house and her and her boyfriend which has been my friend for about 10 years now was in the floor of her room while me and my wife we on her bed. we all really enjoyed but we really didnt watch each other unless they raised up and watch us which i dont care if they did or not. lol.

6. emperorspartacus

emperorspartacus New Member

I've done this a few times. It was fun each time. I don't really know how it all got started, but there was a funky, sexy vibe in the air. Everyone involved was always a friend, so it wasn't like we were humping in front of strangers. It was more like a really intimate conversation, something that happens among friends but not every day.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've had group sex in various gender combinations of threesomes, and the voyeuristic aspect of what we did is what sticks most in my mind (me watching him and her, she watching me and her, he watching me and her, me watching her and her). I think same room sex alongside another couple would be awesome, especially after my experiences of how amazing it is to see, feel, hear and almost taste it.