Would this turn you on ladies?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Theman4u1, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Theman4u1

Theman4u1 New Member

So lately I've been catching myself daydreaming when I'm at a store. Just looking at some sexy ass woman! say looking at panties or something. Im on the same section real close to her, feeling my cock get super hard and just pulling it out just and just start jerking it watching her browse the isle but in my fantasy like she notices me and she likes it ;) would that fantasy turn you ladies on? Sorry if proper grammar is not there I'm on my phone lol

2. ReddHott

ReddHott Member

If by "turned on" you mean macing you as I'm speed dialing 911, then yes. Yes it would.

You do realize this is creepy, perverted, and in most places, illegal activity, right?

3. Theman4u1

Theman4u1 New Member

Yes I know that. But it wouldn't turn you on knowing just by your presence you could turn a guy on. I was just saying

4. ReddHott

ReddHott Member

My presence does have that effect on certain men. Time and place, you know? Random stranger, no. That's scary, creepy, makes me want to vomit territory. I assume that is not the response you are looking for.

Mittimer and Destinyawaits like this.
  5. Theman4u1

Theman4u1 New Member

Not really but I appreciate your honest answer ;) and I asked because my friend that's a female once told me she was at Starbucks and she saw this man and I guess she could see the shape of his dick and she was just fantasizing and she told me that she started playing with her pussy under the table and that's what sparked that interest in me lol cause that was a hot story and I would've super turned on if I knew a woman was playing with her pussy looking at me knowing her or not :)

6. Theman4u1

Theman4u1 New Member

And your gorgeous reddhott ;) mmmhhhh

7. ReddHott

ReddHott Member

Thats a different scenario.

While I would not play with myself, if a hot guy came in, and I could see his outline, hell yes I would notice. And possibly get a little turned on. I might even get a little wet.

But I'm female. Getting aroused in public won't get me a misdemeanor.

alwaystry likes this.
  8. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

in the world in my head, that's def a turn on. I might jerk it for you if I saw you.....but I couldn't stop at that.....I'd want to feel it on my lips. but again that's in a world where we're all clean....my mind wanders to that place often. would be nice......

12barblues, diehard and danrb007 like this.
  9. Destinyawaits

Destinyawaits Member

In all honesty I would think you were a creep sorry.

Mittimer and ReddHott like this.
  10. Theman4u1

Theman4u1 New Member

That's an honest answer :) thank you ms destiny ;)

Destinyawaits likes this.
  11. Mittimer

Gold Member

I like the other ladies would find it incredibly creepy. I think if it were some type of game between a couple it could be erotic.

There's been often times I've grabbed Mr mittimer by the cock through jeans while in public when nobody is looking. Its playful and fun when you know someone but as a stranger you would become a registered sex offender.

ReddHott likes this.