[Ask a Girl] Would money stuck in your panties offend you?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Adventurer, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Adventurer

Gold Member

So as some of you may have seen my other post in the General Discussion area, the other night when my wife took her pants off (purposely to get my attention) I pulled a couple twenties out of my pocket and put stuck them in her panties. (like you see in the movies at a strip bar or something)

She took it...very...well. :D (See my thread for more details)
    http://www.sexualforums.com/threads/twenty-dollar-bills-in-her-panties.43653/

I was pretty sure she would be cool with it, but I also was concerned she might not like it. (thankfully I was right) I guess I could conceive of a women being upset or offended by that though...

So I got to wondering... would anyone be offended by this?

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Probably.... It seemed like you were giving her money for sex. Maybe if it was just $1, like a strip tease it would have been cute.

boobjob likes this.
  3. BlueCollar

Gold Member

It's been a running joke between my wife and I after sex she sometimes says thanks, I'll leave the money on the nightstand. Lol.

4. sandwich

Gold Member

No, this would not offend me. I do some little dances for my guy, and if he ever did this I think it would be hot (as long as I get to keep it LOL).

BlueCollar and Adventurer like this.
  5. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I guess it's also "our" money since your married. If she wanted $20 to spend, she would have.

Adventurer likes this.
  6. fairykiss

Depends on who did it and circumstances. If it was clearly a joke then I would be OK with it but with someone I didn't know so well, not so OK!!!!

7. Adventurer

Gold Member

Oh, yeah. She doesn't spend money on herself but rarely. So if she ever asks I always say yes! not that she even has to ask, ive told her that she doesn't have to. She's really good with money so I trust her.
    But again, she doesn't typically spend money on herself. (Usually I just buy her things I know she likes, because like I said, she doesn't usually buy stuff for herself.) So In this instance, I just wanted to give her some cash and encourage her to spend it however she likes. I wanted her to go buy something just for herself. She deserves the world in my eyes.
    And I just thought slipping the twenty dollar bills into her panties would be a kind of sexy way of doing that.
    She liked it! :)

HotForHoney likes this.
  8. HotForHoney

Gold Member

When you put it that way.... It was sweet

Adventurer likes this.
  9. Adventurer

Gold Member

See her exact reaction in my thread. ;)

10. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Sounds cool and funny. Guess someone could get their panties in a wad over it but why???

Funny story, sorta along those lines. Between the time my wife (then GF) and I got engaged and married, everytime we had sex we put $20 in a jar...the money was towards our honeymoon. We thought it was funny and thats all that matters.

HotForHoney likes this.
  11. minskminx

Gold Member

My boyfriend and I usually go to a hotel once a month. I like to pick the hotel so I pay for it and he pays for everything else - if we go to a show or a restaurant and so on.

Once we didn't really do anything and just had a quiet night so he paid half the cost of the room and gave me the money when we were in bed after we had made love. So I said "oh I'm only worth £70 then!" and put the money on the bedstand. We just laughed about it.

He said "I swear this is the first time I have given money to a women in a hotel room!"

HotForHoney likes this.