Would it kill this Forum If ????

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by JonJo, Mar 28, 2014.

?

Should there be such a thread?

Poll closed Apr 7, 2014.
  1. Yes

85.7%
  2. No

14.3%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. JonJo

Gold Member

Questions before maybe posting a question?

There are many post on here from Ladies being 'disappointed' at or not understanding why their partners do not want sex, or do nor 'perform' as often as they would like/need.

If all male members (no pun intended) honestly answered, no bragging, boasting or male ego trips, about how often they could/can 'perform' or wanted 'to 'perform' would some of the life go out of the forum by killing off some the humo(u)r?
    If again their answer were honest, with the same provisos, as to to why their 'performance' is what it is or isn't and why, would it improve the female understanding of the (poor) male's situation?
    Would such information serve a useful purpose?
    Or despite the site's name would it be considered too much information, to give and receive.
    Male members would you participate in giving such information?

CaramelLady and opnm1nd like this.
  2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Nothing I can think of can kill this forum any more than it already is. I think it's a good idea and to have a women's one as well.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Jonjo; care to re-title the thread as "Show Stopper?"
    "Kill" seems a tad violent for sensitive folks like ninjahip and me ;)

CaramelLady and luvbug like this.
  4. CaramelLady

I would like to hear from the gentlemen on that topic. I think it would be very informative, particularly if the gentlemen gave honest answers. There are a plethora of contributory factors that cause performance issues on both sides. I agree with AGFunk, I think it should actually be for both males and females.

5. BigTitLover

Gold Member

I try to put my input into things that I understand and have experience with. To advise on something I don't, to me, would not be helpful in the least bit.

6. JonJo

Gold Member

I did not ask anybody to 'advise' on anything. Please read again.

I asked if the male members would be willing to openly & honestly state their own 'performance' and 'abilities', why these are or aren't, what causes or doesn't cause them.
    This was to perhaps help the ladies to understand the male perspective on such things; why sometimes we men are not 'always up for it', as mythology perpetrates we are.
    Two have already said it would be helpful.
    One has also suggested the same for the Ladies.

7. BigTitLover

Gold Member

What I meant was when the ladies post asking "how I can I get my man..." or "why wont my man..." type questions come up I will offer up answers/insight if its something I have personally dealt with.

Now getting a guy to open up and talk about things the same way could be interesting. Most guys wont see a doctor until they are half dead because they don't want to open up when something isn't working or feel less of a man for asking for help on something (guess could fall into the double standards thread as well).

Would it hurt the forum if such threads existed? doubt it. If nothing else would help and open up discussion.

8. Kiltedtxn

Gold Member

Run with it Jonjo! I'll be one of the first posts, I have nothing to hide and nothing to really be ashamed of (that's not to say I don't have any issues, just nothing I'm NOT willing to let out)

CaramelLady and HotForHoney like this.
  9. 12barblues

Gold Member

Sorry to bring back an older thread, I just hadn't seen this one.. And it hit home because just last nite we were laying in bed and she asked if I wanted to, I said I that I had to get up in 6 hours and I had a long day ahead of me.. She said she was a little tired as well. But then she commented that that was the second time I have ever declined since she's known me, and both in the last few weeks.. We had a brief discussion, and I explained that while " I" wasn't wanting to, if she had said that she "did" want to, that I would not have said "no" her. And I'm pretty sure that as long as my health is good that I never will say no if she asks me to....

10. Candela

Verified Gold Member

I dont understand what you mean,I dont think this forum is dead...I enjoy it here

11. AGFUNK

Gold Member

That was back in March last year. You weren't here then. It was dead.

12. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

@12barblues I must have missed this one too... So, since we are on the subject...

Performance, in my experience, is an extremely variable thing. Energy level, mood, food, drink, who you are with and where you are, among other things not listed, can all affect one's performance. Speaking from my own experience, my performance can range anywhere from "epic" to "you came, I came, so let's go to sleep".

xx

13. 12barblues

Gold Member

Yeah, there has been times over the years where I would log on and be the ONLY member on the site.. Lol.. We would sometimes go up to 7 hours without a single post in ANY of the threads.. Of course that was back before all the word game/ twitter/ picture-comment type threads were here. Those seem to keep people posting all the time .

14. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Im sorry..I need to make a habit of looking at when the thread was posted ..Very sorry xo

15. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Lol I can see why there was no activity! Nothing to do ;)

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

Well , I suppose youre right, but maybe there's two sides to that.... There was much less activity.. But maybe more intelligent discussion... Don't get me wrong tho, I like the game type threads, and I post there as well.

Cappy_Dick likes this.
  17. Horny Joe

Horny Joe Member

I'd give an honest answer.

18. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I give honest answers, I am not Mr Sex, I know my limitations, tell the stories the way they happen.
    The ones not so good, sometimes I share some.
    I like the same from other men, and women. I don't think it would "kill" this forum.
    Actually it is good to educate some who come on the forum with false ideas or knowledge.
    Then some stories make me a bit envious.

19. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I miss jonjo :)

20. 12barblues

Gold Member

Yeah.. What happened to him. ?