Would It Be Bad If I Covered Him Chocolate?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Miki, Jul 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miki

Miki Banned

You know, I really love chocolate. Chocolate ice cream, chocolate syrup, chocolate mousse, chocolate cake, chocolate milk... what do you think it would be like covering someone in chocolate, taking your fill off its course and then taking a nice hot shower? I once saw this movie where the--no, it was a TV show from the UK, A Mind To Kill... yes, and the dude was blackmailing someone's wife into giving him sex, and he was asking her if she wanted some ice cream. Obviously, she refused, but he just let it slip off his spoon and onto his y'know and then she ended licking it off. Now, besides the heartstopping confusion I was in at how exactly he could endure such cold on such a sensitive area, I was thinking of exactly how good that might taste, or how weird it might have looked considering he hadn't shaved his bikini line... but getting to the point, is food, specifically a favorite food good to mix in the equation. I'm majoring in psychology, as I've said like, 1000 times, and I've psychoanalyzed various killing methods and situations and have been appraised for many of my basis and psychological therums based on chemically neurologically having certain things happen but... I just don't get how eating off of someone is like, cool. It sounds FUN though. But seriously: Would It Be Bad If I Covered Him Chocolate?

:bow help me sexualforums. And I've been reading your posts when I say that; you guys are geniuses.

2. pussycat69

Gold Member

Chocolate is good AND mighty fun.So are other food/dessert items too:dgrin .You kinda both have to like the treat you'll be eating.But it's fun to incorporate it and make a mess.Also,cleaning up after is half the fun.We do it when e're feeling really playful.We don't want to do it all the time...we have to try other newer things too.
    I'd say to go for it.
    ...Just my 2 cents:) .

3. loveitrough

Gold Member

Chocolate makes me happy especially when its all over tittees:lol

4. pussycat69

Gold Member

Of course it does.LOL

5. loveitrough

Gold Member

Got chocolate can I share it with you girls:D

6. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Just keep in mind that a little chocolate goes a long ways when you start licking it off, and body heat makes it melt and run. I remember slathering my wife with chocolate pudding once -- probably a cup or two of it. It was great fun, but it started melting right away and basically turned to liquid before I could get it licked off. And licking clean is the best part. (The heck with showers!) I was also stuffed before it was all gone. My advice: use it sparingly. A thin coating is just as much fun to lick off as a heavy coating.

We've also used whipped cream. Same thing with it. It melts quickly. You'll enjoy it more if you apply a little, lick it off, then apply some more, etc., etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.