Would a bigger penis be exiting to try at least once?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by rcjesse, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcjesse

rcjesse New Member

I've heard that many girls don't really enjoy a huge penis say over 6-7" becuase it is uncomfortable or that it might hurt them, but if you guys know that guy is well equipped, don't you guys feel exited just to try once just for curiosity??:brow specially if you've never experienced one?? Be honest. Thanks for your comments.

2. naughtywife

naughtywife New Member

I've been with a man who was much bigger than "normal" size, and it was NOT usually a pleasant experience. Granted, I'm built with a small frame, but even his description was something akin to "sticking a telephone pole through a peephole" ... so, no, it wasn't completely enjoyable. Did it ruin our relationship, no. We just weren't able to have as full of a sex life as many people thought we did. It was an awesome relationship.. but, for me.. there is definitely such thing as "too big".

3. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Its an issue to a point. It can be uncomfortable to the girl if you go too deep, especially when you have a fast rythem going. Each girl is differnt though but usually above average size is a problem. Can also cause internal brusing, soreness for days, sometimes little bleeding if too thick.

4. gillian

gillian New Member

Same for me. When he was on top, he really couldn't put it very far in because it was just *way* too uncomfortable and there was no way I could go on top at all, I just couldn't relax enough to even get him inside me in that position.

G.

5. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

for something like that, best thing to do is to be on top of him. that way you have much more control as far as how much you take in a such and it would be at your own pace.

6. Bubsy

Bubsy New Member

Man, my girl can take that big shlong. She likes BIG.

7. agent10ve

agent10ve New Member

I would be curious, but I'm perfectly happy with my boyfriend and his size which is PERFECT. If I ever do want to try out something larger to feel what its like I'd just get a dildo.

8. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Agent, I think that's a wonderfully mature stance/opinion. Keep loving him and enjoying him, and if you wish to enjoy something larger, do so with HIM by introducing a larger toys. THEN the pleasure is still by him, from him, courtesy of him, and that is hugely important if this is a relationship you hope to build on and make lifelong. Kudos!

9. pussycat69

Gold Member

Personally,I am very happy with what I have.I don't feel the need for larger.It really isn't the size(well,to some degree.lol)But I've already had bigger,too bad he didn't want to learn to use it properly.
    I agree with agent though,If you're satisfied with what you do have,but are curious...get a toy.Share in the experience together.

10. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

I'm happy with my man, he is 10 inches, and I dought I can handle anymore. which I'm not really interested in anything bigger. I don't have as much experience as some do since I have only been with two guys in my life. My man and I have a open relationship and if I want to try something he usually goes along with it and if it is something bigger then I would use a toy.

11. Master9804

Gold Member

Yeah there are a few times when I go to put it in and she jumbs cause of me being thick and I can see the pain in her face. So I do believe her when she says she couldn,t handle anything bigger and she is so sweet for saying so. Yes it,s a big ego boast. Hehe. But I am very carefull not to hurt her. First thing on my mind is for her to enjoy it, not fuck her insides up.

12. Grandma

Grandma New Member

When it comes to size there is thick/thin and there is long/short. I think I've tried them all, and I do not like the very long ones. It hurts when it reaches the bottom of my vagina. The thick ones are the best for me. I really like them a lot.

To me, size DOES matter :)

13. nerdcore86

nerdcore86 New Member

It'd be interesting to a different size, but im perfectly with my guy. :)

14. LS69

LS69 Member

I tried to use a toy that is larger than my bf's. It hurt way too much for me honestly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.