[Ask a Girl] Would a 10 inch penis scare you?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by UncertaintyPrinciple, Jan 31, 2016.

1. UncertaintyPrinciple

i wasted a long time not having sex, stuck in different subjects. but i always had a secret that being my penis is really big. not like 12 inch but a genuine 10 incher when fully erect and its pretty damn thick. before i did not have much sex just foreplay as the girls i came into relationships with were supposed to afraid of it. the last girl i was with though, we actually had sex quite a bit. before we did it took months to get her to the point of actually doing it. she would make jokes, tease me, but always act scared and say how its too big, her vagina isnt that deep etc she'll need help etc.

and then we finally did it and it was great but after i was done it looked like she was a zombie lol. her face, her eyes were so big, i talked to her and she just stared off into space unresponsive. and im like was it good? she's like yeah it was. i asked did it hurt, she's like yes it did. and like a couple of mins later i asked, you wanna go again and she hoped on immediately. and she kept mentioning dude your dick is so damn big. i asked her a day later why she spaced out afterwards, she said she scared i broke something because there was so many sensations happening after that. she had only had sex with 6-nearly 7 inches before, and for her the near 7 was big for her.

eventually she adjusted and got used to it, and i could feel it. she loved it in the end, i thought. but also told me that she has a high pain tolerance, which is why she could get to the point of taking it. i know that i hit her cervix on different occasions, when i actually tried to go all the way in, which is a no no. but she has been the only girl who i have been with who took it and wanted it. now im not with her anymore, unfortunately. so now i have to keep this in mind. i plan on having a lot of sex but in mourning mood since the relationship ended but after a month or so i plan on getting out there with the objective to have sex. this has never been my way of doing things i always sought after real relationships, im a romantic guy who wants to meet my one and only but i am not so idealistic anymore. so i figure life is short and i might as well use what the good lord, universe, or whatever you believe gave me.

would you be afraid to try out a 10 inch penis?

jasonhas8 likes this.
  2. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

This thread brought to you by #HumbleBrag. ;)

Sorry. I couldn't resist. Good for you having Cockzilla. I'm sure the ladies here will get you feedback in due time. :p

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Not afraid to try it out, just have no interest in doing so.

I've been with someone roughly your size and didn't enjoy it. I have a preference for men who are between 5" and 7". A little thickness is good but too much length gets in the way.

duffy, loves2ride, CLE32793 and 2 others like this.
  4. UncertaintyPrinciple

lol. not really a brag though. it's a body part and most, from my experience, are intimidated by it and like scared. so its like, whats the point of bragging about something like this? ive been reduced to a freak show and girls mostly want to have sex with me only to try it out. thats what i have become.thats if they want to try it out. having a really big penis is cool until it isnt. its hard for some woman to believe that they can adjust to it eventually. my last girlfriend she adjusted to it and she loved it.

its just i have insecurities about it. maybe its stupid but i do. i am not sure if women are just attempting to encourage guys with average sized penises or what, but its like, im not unfuckable. haha

loves2ride likes this.
  5. Mittimer

Gold Member

No, we aren't trying to "encourage guys with average sized penises". You have nothing to be insecure about but let's be frank. You have something that could seriously hurt a lady if you didn't use it properly. Sex without that worry, with someone under a certain size, is often times much more pleasant.

I dated and slept with someone who had a larger member for quite some time. Then I got with my husband. His size was substantially smaller then the other person I was with but the sex was mind blowing compared to the larger dude.

I'm not saying you're some freak who can't be fucked but you have to realize that most sexually active women have a preference when it comes to length or girth and if you fall outside of that, it's unlikely that they will be quick to sleep with you.

Amature and UncertaintyPrinciple like this.
  6. Notta

Gold Member

I don't think my pussy could handle it.. I have never seen a penis that big...

7. theBadBoy2

Gold Member

I have about 18cm.....in inch that means?

8. whybother

Gold Member

a few inches short of 10.

theBadBoy2 likes this.
  9. theBadBoy2

Gold Member

so I am not so......

whybother likes this.
  10. theBadBoy2

Gold Member

I search on internet....is mine has about 7.2 or 3 inch......served well me but maybe is not so big

11. whybother

Gold Member

18 cm = 7 inches

12. Mr_Blue

Gold Member

It would scare the shit out of me!

Oh, wait, yeah sorry it's [Ask a girl]

I used to wish I had a huge cock until I realised its more of a male desire than a female one. Theres an 'average' for a reason. At least that's what I tell myself ;)

loves2ride, RaynieJ and LongwoodU like this.
  13. jasonhas8

jasonhas8 Member

Well I'm straight and love fucking women but have always wanted to try and suck a big cock. Sorry if that bothers you but I'd do my best to take that fat monster in my mouth.

phish likes this.
  14. theBadBoy2

Gold Member

right....not the average is important....is how well serve you....useless to have one of even 15 inch and can't make nothing with

15. Mr_Blue

Gold Member

It just might be that you're not ENTIRELY straight. Just a hunch ;)

loves2ride and whybother like this.
  16. jasonhas8

jasonhas8 Member

That's what I'm working with.

Attached Files:

17. jasonhas8

jasonhas8 Member

I'm pretty sure of it. Don't have any emotional liking at all of men and don't think to myself well that guys hot or some shit. Just wanna suck a dick that's all.

WTbeach and Mr_Blue like this.
  18. jasonhas8

jasonhas8 Member

Would you ever let a man suck that big dick? I've got a big cock myself. A thick 8 inches

19. whybother

Gold Member

Don't sell yourself short (so to speak). You have a mighty impressive member.

20. Mittimer

Gold Member

Id love to see a thread about size come up without someone needing to show off. Lol