worst person who walked in on you

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Lover4You, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

My husband and I were on the basement living room floor of his gparents house when we we were dating. Everyone was supposed to be asleep and we were completely silent. Well his gpa walked in on us. Didn't say anything. Just stood there staring until I noticed him. Made me wonder about other pples experiences w being walked in on. Sad thing is whenever we see his gparents now, his gpa just stares at my body...just stares...forever. Once he went as far as to smack my ass. Ick.

2. Clintriprock

Gold Member

haha I was fucking my ex wife in my Mercedes on this dirt road behind a fancy restaurant at the beach and we're just really goin at it when she says whats that light thats been on the whole time? I go, huh, and look up and this cop with a flashlight had been watching the whole time which was about a half an hour. I looked up at the light and smiled and just kept going. He kept watching until I came. I pulled up my pants and opened the door to see what was up and he just smiled and said to have a nice night.

3. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Bahaha! Fantastic!!

4. sabian

sabian New Member

I got caught by my, at the time girlfriends dad,(now father in law). haha. He walked in on us, I should say walked out on us, we were on the front porch. It was super early...not realizing he was on his way to work... My heart still gets sick every time i think about this......There I was, face buried in my soon to be wifes pussy, going to town. Her legs thrown over the arms of the porch chair. Oh man!!!! With her hands over my ears and on my head, I could'nt hear a thing, but next thing I know, on comes the porch light!!!!!!!!!And down goes my bonner....MAN! I still get sick thinking about that...Thanks lover4you....hahahahah..

5. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

Never really had anyone walk in on me.
    Accept once when I was babysitting at my house and the kid was asleep for a while so my bf and I thought it would be ok to mess around.
    We started 69'ing in the living room and the kid woke up and came out and saw us.

Luckily it was pretty dark,so I don't think he saw much.
    I was hoping the next day he wouldn't remember,but when I asked him what he saw,he said,
    "A really big wee wee".

6. YoungSlim

YoungSlim New Member

Hahaha that's really funny.

7. Aliea

Aliea New Member

My brother walked in on me. I was back home visiting the folks during Christmas a few years ago and he hadn't arrived yet. He decided to show up at 2 in the morning and was apparently tip toeing into the house so as not to wake anyone. Whoops.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

9. BitchN

BitchN New Member

My BF's mother......he was going down on me at the time and had to have a conversation with her about dinner.......

10. sandwich

Gold Member

About seven years ago my then bf and I were in the habit of having sex all over my apartment, and we only did that when we were sure my roommate would not be home. She came home once, and we were fucking on the living room floor. We were almost done and did not quit, and she just stood there watching. It was really weird for me, and we never talked about it. I could feel at the time that my bf was turned on by it.

11. grow4u

grow4u New Member

Aliea what were you doing at the time when he walked in?

I had a couple of times someone walked in on me...1st time I thought I was home alone so I was in my room busy pleasing myself when I was about to blow my sister walked in, 2nd time was at the mother inlaws place the wife and I were playing around in the recroom while the rest went upstairs and the mother inlaw came back a short time later to see if we were coming upstairs and she caught us with the wife stroking me. We laughed about it years later.

#11 grow4u, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
  12. Havoc

Havoc New Member

not really walked in but , I was 19 and stilled lived at home My wife(gf at the time) and I were in the shower, she was grasping the shower head and I was behind her rocking away and well being wet I pulled out a little too far and when it went back in it was the wrong hole! She screamed, jumped about 5 feet, broke the shower head we both fell out the shower on to the floor,lol. Well here comes My mom in panic mode wondering what the hell the scream and big crash was, bursts into the bathroom lock be damned! To see us lying on ground wet,naked and all tangled up in the shower curtain! She steps over us shuts the water off, says well, it happens, Fix the shower when you get up and then she left shutting the door behind her.We lied there embaressed and laughing for a bit.

13. JonJo

Gold Member

I was having sex with my then gf, a divorced woman, first time at her house, thinking her 18 year old daughter was away at a concert.
    She was on top, grinding away in her last seconds, loudly grunting and gasping and describing what my cock was doing to her and what it was going to very soon make happen.
    Bedroom door opens and in walks daughter saying "the concert was cancelled, are you all right mum, what's all the noise about, I could hear you from my room".
    Mother jumps off and my rampart cock is standing there in all it's glory.
    Daughter looks at it -"oh, sorry, no wonder you were making all the noise, get back on and enjoy yourself" - turns and walks out.
    No more sex that night.
    But good outcome - next morning daughter told her that she was happy that she (her mum) had found somebody to make her 'happy'.
    Sex more often at her house, although her noises and descriptions toned down.

14. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

redic and i were out in the park area behind our apartment, trying to enjoy a starry night... and one of our neighbor's dogs ran up on us followed by its owner, a grandmother to one of our son's friends.... so much for that idea :(

15. just4fun

Gold Member

In high school I got caught by my Boyfriend....lol yeah my Boyfriend. Me and his younger brother were going at it ( it was his birthday that was my gift to him lol) and he got loud so my BF woke up and walked in.

16. Synergyyy

Synergyyy New Member

Best birthday gift ever? ;)

17. AtkCCC

Gold Member

When my wife and I were dating her sister walked in on us. Actually was kind of funny. She made fun of us afterwards.

18. wifewatcher

wifewatcher New Member

my step daughter has a key to the house. when she opened the door, what she witnessed was me taking pics of wife, her mother, with another man. she had been married for 2 years and a few days later, she actually told us that her husband had ask her to do the same thing. she said, seeing how happy her mother and i am, and having this life style, she told her husband yes. her husband doesnt know we are the reason that his wife is now fulfilling his fantasies

19. NorCalMan

NorCalMan New Member

Got caught with the first girl I ever had sex with when we were both completely naked and on the Living Room floor (we were 19 at the time). Her folks were out of town and her older half-sister came to the house unexpectedly. She caught us in the act and our clothes were in the other room- nothing to cover up with – it was so embarrassing. She was pretty cool though – she was a nurse and later sat us down to have a talk regarding birth control.

20. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

I've never been walked in on. I'm aware of my surroundings and sly about getting being avoided from curious people if in a more accessible area ;)