Worst oral experience?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by redics_girl, Jun 13, 2013.

1. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

Tell me, guys and gals, what was your "worst" oral experience? Don't be shy, this is all in good fun-

Mine- I was 3 or 4 months pregnant with our son, and we'd gone out to breakfast. I had been quesy that morning, but the food settled my stomach. I had blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup. We got home. and I was feeling a bit frisky, so we wandered into our bedroom. In the middle of deep throating redic, I bumped my gag reflex, and, being pregnant, could not stop the rush of my breakfast. I ended up (sorry, this is gross) puking all over him and the bed, and being mortally ashamed of myself, cried in the shower as he cleaned up the mess and then came to comfort me. Poor redic, didn't get off, and the term "blue balls" took on a whole new meaning. It was months before I could bring myself to give him a fearless bj, always afraid of a repeat. Poor guy.

2. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Once with a girl who just didn't smell right but for a number of reasons I needed to keep going.

3. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I love to 69 with my wife on top but had to stop it a few years ago because she couldn't hold her bladder when she came. It isn't a very good thing when you are trapped and no where to go.

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

Worst given... The girl smelled like nothing I have ever smelled. Before, or since....we were young, at the park , late at nite.. I just stopped and pretended to hear someone coming. ( it certainly wasn't going to be HER) and we dressed and left. It was our last date.

Receiving.... Would be this woman that had braces. It was our first time together.. She said " hmmmm, you're a little on the larger side" and then proceeded to go down on me. I took it as long as I could ( as chunks of flesh were being torn off of my penis by wires inside her mouth)....

5. discolemonaide

My worse oral from a girl happened a few years back. Her retainer fell out and halfway into me. She begged to continue but i was too grossed out to let her keep going. Never saw her again after that.

Worse oral with a guy was when i was going down on him in bed and he hot boxed me. I have never been so grossed out! He laughed and kept asking me to finish him off. I couldnt bring myself to continue so i grabbed my clothes and stormed out

6. Northside

Gold Member

The worst blow job I ever had was good. The strongest smelling pussy I ever ate was still good. I guess I'm just a pig.

7. antman455

antman455 New Member

the worst blow job for me was, when she was sucking on me while she was half a sleep. her teeth scrap me while I was half asleep. ouch