Worst dates... First/last/blind?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by HotForHoney, Jan 28, 2014.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

What was your worst date?

I met a guy at the mall around Christmas time. I told him I was inside the mall, outside of a dept store. He called, couldn't find me. Said he was by a double door w person ringing a bell. They are outside every door. I talk him into the mall, we start walking around. He couldn't believe the amount of people and the stores. He never saw an iPhone and was surprised by what it could do.

He told me about his anxiety/depression ( not judging but not something id lead with on a blind date).

2. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Worst first date was seeing someone I knew from a year earlier and asking her out to dinner. It felt like it was going well and then she says "You know Tom, I started dating him right after you left the job. We will probably get married. " Then she wouldn't stop talking about him. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

3. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Worst last date. Had an on again off again relationship. It had been off for awhile when we hooked up a few times over the course of a month. Had another date planned when I ran into a mutual friend who didn't know that we had hooked up. "That's really sad about her boyfriend dying last week huh?" I went on the date but once I asked it came to an end pretty quickly. we were never "on again" after that.

HotForHoney likes this.
  4. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Got setup on a blind date, you know the deal, sister of a friend..blah blah blah. Turns out she is pretty hot looking but a real shitty attitude. She had just broken up with someone and was running men down in general. It was a double date so basically were stuck together for the evening. Luckily she sorta went off to herself and someone else she knew. I could give a shit and thought she was a stuckup bitch, couldn't wait for the night to be over.

A few weeks later we ran into each other again and she actually apologized for her actions which was cool. BTW we have now been married for over 30 years. Second date was HOT!

HotForHoney and boobjob like this.
  5. HotForHoney

Gold Member

My religious cousin set me up with someone. Mom made me go. We went bowling - which is a great first date bc you can sit together or just rotate up/down based on turns.

We had nothing in common. I saw him a few months ago at a family affair, didn't say anything.

boobjob likes this.
  6. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Don't remember any of them. Guess I blocked them out after I met my husband.

boobjob likes this.
  7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

New at uni, a gorgeous blonde lady (Dutch origin) in some of my classes, very smart academically; I desired her big time!
    Half way through first semester after much inner conflicts (am I good enough to be with her?) I finally plucked up the courage to ask her out on a date fully expecting a rejection as surely she could not be seen with the likes of me and anyway she must have a BF.
    To my astonishment she agree immediately and with some enthusiasm so I was stoked!!
    Since I was a poor student on the breadline needless I had to impress her so booked at a classy restaurant for dinner prior an evening out. The cost of the meal alone was $70 and that was in 1974 so in todays terms probably >$200.
    Imagine my expectation as I picked her up from her home in a borrowed vehicle, she was dressed to impress and I was captivated and with high hopes off we went with her father's blessings.
    Whoa it doesn't get a whole lot better I thought…………..
    During the drive she was quiet which I put down to nerves I tried to make polite conversation but this continued even at the venue where we were met with a friend of mine and his new date.
    They were great company but my date was mute.
    At the end of the meal in a quiet moment alone I asked her if anything was wrong to which she replied no everything was perfect. That puzzled me and alarm bells began to chime.
    The rest of the evening we took in show which must not have been all that great as I cannot recall details except that my date remained quite mute.
    On return to her home in the car I tried bit of hank panky as I guessed was expected and it felt like kissing a cold fish although she did not stop me feeling her substantial boobies but otherwise no response.
    Anyway at uni I got to know her a little more thereafter and it transpires that she had almost no character or original thought. A good looker with nothing other than academic ability but zip otherwise.
    In the end she married the dux of the course which was a match made on heaven; both dullards to boot and I escaped a fate worse than purgatory :)

HotForHoney likes this.
  8. Amature

Gold Member

The next door neighbor girl was also a classmate in high school. I had always had a crush on her but it never quite worked out. Homecoming came up and she asked me if I would double date her and her boyfriend with her cousin. She said I had met her and the only one I could remember was a very attractive girl and seemed nice enough, so I said sure. The big night came and I went to pick them all up at the neighbor girls house. To my surprise, this was NOT the girl I remembered. She was mid-30's I'm guessing (I was 17) and definitely not attractive (she probably thought the same of me). I tried small talk with her, but she had nothing to say. We get to the homecoming and she and the neighbor girl were busy talking, with the neighbor girl ignoring her date and mine ignoring me, which was fine with me. On a positive note, me and the neighbor girls boyfriend hit it off and we went into the cafeteria and drank cokes and talked hunting, shooting, and bird dogs and left the girls to chit chat. LOL. They broke up that evening when we got home and I never saw my date or the girls boyfriend again. I'm sure my date would call this evening her worse date too!

HotForHoney and boobjob like this.
  9. minskminx

Gold Member

Once I went out to dinner on a first date with a guy. He had been living out of the country for a long time and had come back. I asked him why he had come back and he avoided the question. This annoyed me and I was eager to find out. So I asked again and again and he changed the subject. Now I was getting cross and thinking "why won't this guy answer the question! What is his big secret!" So I kept on at him and eventually he said "OK! My mother died if you must know!" I wished I hadn't pursued an answer after that and the rest of the date was very bad! It was almost silence for the rest of the meal! No dessert or coffee after that meal!