Worst blowjob ever!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Barbwire, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

So, today is my hubby's birthday and yesterday, I promised him I'd give him a hummer today to start his special day off right. The trouble is, I woke up with a sore throat and congestion and felt like ka-ka.

Being a woman of my word, after hubby showered, I pounced on him, pushed him into the recliner and dropped to my knees in front of him. I dunno what his problem was but, it took forever for him to get hard. Normally, the second I unzip his pants he's ready to rock but today his willy was in the mood to sleep in. I sucked, licked, rubbed, and coaxed until finally, he was hard in my mouth and then I got down to it hardcore style.

Due to the congestion and sore throat, it wasn't a lot of fun for me but I hid it the best I could as I downed hubby to the short hairs and played with his balls.

Normally, I can get him off in mere minutes but, this morning was a different story, I dunno where his mind was but his cock kept going semi-flaccid and I had to keep changing positions and tactics to stir him again.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, I could feel a wad start to come up his shaft and just then I let out a hard cough that filled my mouth with thick mucous. As I was thinking, "Should I spit or should I swallow?" hubby shot off and added cum to the mess in my mouth.

I gagged and spewed man goo and phlegm all over hubby's crotch and the bed. Fucking grossed me out big time!

So, here I sit, hubby's gone to work and all I have is a sore throat and a shitty taste in my mouth that just won't go away.

Yick!

HotForHoney likes this.
  2. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

Lmao Ah my God that sounds terrible! Thanks for sharing though as it did make me laugh!
    Perhaps hubby jerked off in the shower and that was why he was having issues?

Get yourself some hot tea or something :)

ply likes this.
  3. Andrea

Andrea New Member

Barbwire, you should be commended, talk about a good wife lol.

ply likes this.
  4. biker061

Gold Member

did the hubby know you didn't feel 'up to it' before you pounced. i know that if i know mrsbiker doesn't feel well i don't respond the same way.

5. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

Yes she is quite a trooper for doing that

6. Vdawg0220

Vdawg0220 New Member

Agreed!

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

No doubt , the fact that he knew u were sick, caused him to feel guilty, and not be able to stay hard....I would feel the same...lol....uh, to a point....

8. Hotchocolate

Hotchocolate New Member

Awe that just plain sucks, you should have asked him if you could do it later in the day or some thing. It didn't have to be right then and there? That certainly does sound like the worst blow job ever (For the person giving it). Atleast you weren't dragging your teeth... for a guy thats the worst blow job ever.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yeah, I could have probably given him head later today but, it's the principal of the thing. When I say I'm going to do something...I do it! :)

Maybe hubby did have a difficult time getting a stiffy because he'd rubbed one out in the shower or because he felt guilty. I'll hafta ask him when he gets home.

ply and Candela like this.
  10. Northside

Gold Member

You are a sweetheart for doing that for him! I notice you said you were grossed out but I'll bet he loved it. He owes you big time on your birthday!

11. mrcock

Gold Member

you are an amazing woman without absolutely no lie

you tried, and I am hard now. reading you is a pleasure. amazing to read it, and I edit this post again and again to add more

now that is where I get hard, amazing

of course, if you gonna do a successful blowjob, then why try at all. the longer you try the better. absolutely amazing

if you'd sucked me though, I'd like you to swallow all the cum, and I'd left you with the words: bon appetit, see you later, that'd be amazing

:lol

#11 mrcock, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  12. igor

Gold Member

How often do you guys usually do anything in the morning like that? Maybe he is like me and although the mind is willing the body is just not quite awake enough to respond. I have to be fully awake to perform.

13. Priapus

Priapus New Member

Now thats what I call dedication, thanks for sharing barb.

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Nah, I didn't do it in hopes for a return favour on my birthday so he doesn't owe me a thing.

Okay, I admit it, I am amazing. Thank you for letting everyone know. :lol

Yes, I've pounced on him before when he's been getting ready for work. I asked him about his willy's lack of participation in the morning last night and he said he was just very stressed at work because the 17th was a huge deadline.

Not a problem.

ply likes this.
  15. army11b

army11b New Member

It happens:ugh

As a man, yes, I can say that sometimes we are not always 100% into it..........sometimes our mind is somewhere else, we're tired, or just plain not horny.

I am hornier than most, and even at times I'm not always in the mood for extended "play" sessions, sometimes I just want a quick fuck or a hand job and go about my business....a lot of times I enjoy hour long+ play sessions, with lots of foreplay, and touching, oral etc. but not always..........my wife is the same way.......I'll be horny as hell and she'll be kind of out of it, so it will take her a long time to get into it, or she just lets me finish and rolls back over.:D

Yesterday, for example..........she threw me on the bed and started to "tease" me, with oral, with her hands, and I was the same way the OP's husband was, I would get hard, and then semi-hard, and then I was about to cum and she tried to ride me, and it went soft again...........I just couldn't get 100% into it.....I felt horrible, since we rarely have time to be "spontaneous" but when we do, half the time it seems one of us isn't into it.

On the flip side of the OP's situation, there are times when I try to do the same to my wife........she normally loves oral, and there have been times when I would just throw her on the couch, pull her pants down and go down on her and I can just sense that she's not really into it, and then she just gently pushes my face away and says she's not feeling it right now.......so yes, it happens. Other times, she loves the spontaneous stuff and out of nowhere I'll just be all over her, and put a finger inside her, pull her pants down and go down on her, or if I'm really horny, I'll already be hard and just have sex with her wherever in the house we happen to be. It just seems that lately, this hasn't been happening nearly as much as it used to...........I'm sure it's like this with a lot of couples, but for us, it seems to be in "waves", there will be days or even weeks at a time when we are all over each other, the sex is great, I'm hard at the mere hint of any sexual contact, we have sex 3 or 4 times a day...............and then there are other times, when neither of us can seem to get into it, I sometimes take forever to get hard, I'm not horny.........

16. fairlthick

Gold Member

There's no such thing as a bad bj babe. Only various levels of good...;):D

whybother likes this.
  17. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Talk about..."The Good Wife":D:) xo

ply and DayPlay3 like this.
  18. DayPlay3

Gold Member

I'm sure he appreciated the effort. He's fortunate to have you.

19. etaf

etaf Member

as you are clearly ill - then he may also be ill - but just at an earlier stage with the flu or whatever you have

20. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Yet you charge $5/minute?

petergozinya and CLE32793 like this.