worry...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Joehaven, Nov 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joehaven

Joehaven New Member

so my girlfriend is on birth control and never misses her pill. the only time she has was like four months ago but that's out of the question. we were together about two weeks ago and had sex... a lot. i never came inside of her and i never have, i always ejaculate outside of her. i know that there's that small itty bitty chance of pregnancy but she seems to be worried lately for the following reasons:

for one day she had nausea, though she was also already extremely worried about it and she was also stressed.

she claims her breasts are slightly larger though they still fit in her bra. she says that it's a tiny bit more snug. it's only been about 13 days though...

she said her head felt hot but it only lasted for about fifteen minutes.

before she had any of these symptoms she was already worried because she always worries about this thing, so i'm thinking she might just be scaring herself.

what do you think?

again, we're very safe. she's very solid with her pill, always on time. she never misses it, and i never ejaculate inside of her.

how big of a possibility do you think this is?

she's 2 days away from her period now, so the worrying is rising.

thank you for any feedback!:)

2. kbate

kbate New Member

97% chance she is not pregnant (or thereabouts)

You can only wait until she either has her period or not, and if not, you can wait a few weeks to find out for certain.

The timing is close to right for hitting her ovulation and if you had unprotected sex, there is a possibility of pregnancy even with the BC and not ejaculating inside of her.

3. sxymma

sxymma New Member

I would be willing to bet she is not pregnant. Also, there are several brands of home pregnancy tests that are able to be used a couple of days before a period.

Also, it is fairly common for a girl to worry about pregnancy even if it is only extremely remotely possible. I can tell you from experience that you can phsyche yourself into symptoms and be convinced.

I wouldn't worry, I imagine you are safe.

4. Joehaven

Joehaven New Member

thank you so much. that really helps in comforting both of us. we really appreciate it! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.