Worries: My penis size + girth

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Theniceguy, Jul 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theniceguy

Theniceguy New Member

Hello, im 18 years old and im having negative feelings about my future sex life. I have a girl friend and my penis is around 4.5 inches and the girth is 4 CM, and i have not had a circumsision. Im wondering if my life will cut out to be the way i hope for. Please give me some feedback, or thoughts, im quite depressed about this :(

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I will share my opinion on this, because you asked. Sir, you have what God gave you. You can look through this forum and find as many men who seem to be depressed that they are "larger than average" and don't feel quite adequate. What can you do to control the course of your sex life? Learn about what women want; learn how to please a woman, how to read a woman. That is where YOU gain control. Learn to use what you have, ALL of the tools God has given you, and be an amazing lover. It is absolutely possible!

3. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

To go with what Mel said: "It ain't the size of the boat, it's how ya rock it."

4. Theniceguy

Theniceguy New Member

Thank you all so much. :). You seem to have boost my confidence.

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Confidence is so incredibly important, and far more effective and important than size, shape, color, girth.........any of that. Be YOU. YOU are the only one who can!

6. well_well_well

well_well_well New Member

Hello the nice guy.
    Put the following as it is (including commas) in google search, it will search you only one site. That book has everything, which will make you a cofident male all your life. Believe me it is good book. However, I tell you Melicious has advised you the best. She is possibly woman and knows best what women like.

"Three best slected methods of penis enlargement and its life long strength; which have proved their efficacy all the way through past uptill now"

7. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Melicious is a woman, I promise.

My opinion on "penis enlargement"........ try the gimmicks if you must, but don't let that effect your confidence. That could very well be a roller coaster of hope and depression. I say work on things you absolutely have control over.

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Men have the pre-concieved notion that the longer they are, the more they please a woman. Not so!

The clitoris (the most pleasurable point usually) is located OUTSIDE the vagina, anear the top of the labia (lip) area.
    The 'G-spot" (an intensely strong inner pressure point) is located roughly 2 inches inside the vagina, toward the front.
    The initial insertion of the penis (obviously right at the opening :eyes) is another great pleasure for some women.
    The anal area (both inside - the first few inches, and the 'rim') are highly pleasurable to many women.

According to your description, you can handle every one of these erotic zones. So relax, and learn what your woman enjoys. Listen to her moans of pleasure. Pay attention to what she says she likes.

9. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

There's extensive statistics available on the web on penis size. Do a Google search since I can't post the links (wikipedia and sizesurvey have great data). The average seems to be 5.5-6" erect length depending on who's survey you look at. Some differences between races do show up. Girth (circumference) average seems to be around 4.9". If you look at the break down of the data you'll see how rare 8" dicks or greater really are. Seems like 90% of men are between 5-7" in length.

Most women orgasm best from the tongue anyway so learn to use that organ and you'll always have a girl who appreciates your work.

10. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.