Worried sick, need help

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jugalojake2dope, Aug 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jugalojake2dope

jugalojake2dope New Member

Ok, First off, i want to say thanks to anyone that gives me any info, and please help me out. another thing, my Girlfriend has irregular periods. we were messing around in my basement and she said that we should have sex, but i didnt have a condom, so i said no. then later on i said we could but only a couple of times in and out, ya know? i was a virgin and so was she so we were both curious. but i was worried about precum having sperm in it so thats why i said no the first time, but now i said ok. so i was about 3 inches in and she told me to pull out and i asked her why and she said cause it hurt and then we found out she was bleeding. so my question is what are the chances of getting pregnant with a girl that has irregular periods, having first time sex for both people, being in her for 10 seconds tops, not being in deep, and not ejaculating inside her. i love her so much and dont want to see anything happen, but if it did, i would be there...im so worried and would really appreciate some help.

2. Cadity

Cadity New Member

same!!

Hi, the same has happened today with my girlfriend, both first time, we had sex properly with a condom, but first we thrusted a couple of times without a condom on and yeah im worried too about her getting pregnant :-S... she's on the pill injection... is that enough to stop her getting pregnant if there was much precum?

REALLY eager to hear back from anyone, asap... thanks in advance.

3. WickedBeauty

WickedBeauty New Member

The pill/pill injection is about 99% effective I believe. It would still be wise to wear a condom though, just in case. I've known people to get pregnant who had been on the pill for a long time, so it'd be extra protection to do so.

As for the topic at hand, if you didn't ejaculate in her and only had it inside her for 10 seconds max, i'd say the chances are very VERY rare of her getting pregnant. Even though she has irregular periods, she still can get pregnant, so don't think that it is a loophole around the whole cycle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.