Worried I cant satisy anyone

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 123rocky, Aug 9, 2007.

1. 123rocky

123rocky New Member

Hey people

I didnt have sex or masterbate for a long time and one night I was really horny and alone (i know... so sad) but anyhow I went to have a wank! lol. I tried my hardest to hold on as long as I could but I could only manage less then 1 min before I came. This is pretty CRAP if you ask me... im worried that Ill never be able to satisfy any girl with my crap penis that gets over stimulated too easily.

2. xplodez

xplodez New Member

dude, ANY guy who goes a week or two without sex or jacking off is going to shoot in an instant.. Even the guys who last the longest, after so long your body is just so ready to pop.... if you jack off 2 times a day for awhile, it will take you alot longer to bring yourself to orgasm..

3. Pride

Pride New Member

Are you able to have multiple orgasms?...Or after you orgasm are you able to get it back up soon after?

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Never fear, you can train yourself to last longer. When you near orgasm, stop and let the sensation pass, then begin masturbating again, stop once more when you near orgasm...etc. Drag it out, make your JO session last as long as you can.

Something else you can do is masturbate earlier in the day (however many times you need to!) if you're going to have sex that night, as this will decrease libido, making it more difficult to cum.

5. pulkpull

pulkpull New Member

right when you feel like you're gonna come, tense your PC muscle (the one you use to expel the last drops of urine) as hard and long as you possibly can. exercising the PC muscle can increase your ability to effectively hold off an orgasm.

6. p00shy

p00shy New Member

dude, dont worry about it. masturbation and actual sex are two different things. when you masturbate, you are pleasing your own desires and such which is why masturbation makes you cum faster. when you have sex, youll concentrate on more things like time, how shes feeling, how your feeling, why is it getting hot in here, your socks, etc etc.

dont put to much thought into it or youll psych yourself out.

7. dboy129

dboy129 New Member

Masturbation is a LOT different to sex. I can last so much longer in the bedroom than if i just jack off, without stopping.
    I find that if you do have a wank before, you last a lot longer, and if you go deep, you will recieve less sensation (try just tossing off the base of your cock, its a lot less pleasurable). Try not to worry about it

8. Wulfhere_Dragon

Wulfhere_Dragon New Member

Yeah. Of course, foreplay is always good so you know what your level of excitement is. If you're feeling excited before sex, use the bathroom, rub one off, make sure you've peed very recently (if you need to pee, you're going to cum a lot faster, just from the sensations from that). You should be ok. If you're still nervous, get her off first, by finger, tongue, whatever it takes, and she shouldn't be too mad about cuming fast.

9. peta pumkin

peta pumkin New Member

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, but a push in the bush is worth two in the hand. Wanking is not fucking, your Jhon Thomas will react differnly I can assure you.