Workplace

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by jemimer, Apr 13, 2007.

1. jemimer

jemimer New Member

How many of you fantasize about sex at work!, how many of you have seen it through.

I work in high powered office and have all kinds of thoughts about the board room table... so come on share...

naughty4u likes this.
  2. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Oooo sexual...
    I don't work so i cant help
    but yeah EVERYONE share ^.^

3. Rupture

Rupture New Member

I think the sexual tension at work runs very high...a mix of stress, competition and sexy cutting edge clothing. As far as partaking...i've been by a girl at work, pushed on the desk of my bosses boss and kissed by a fiery red head....who then said god i have always wanted to do that. .... that was about 7 years ago... since then nothing

naughty4u likes this.
  4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've never had sex at work, but I did masturbate in front of my boss once. He could not see me from the shoulders down, and had no clue I was doing it, though. :eyes

5. Brad

Brad New Member

Cowboy Lover

That is sexy! But how could he not see you from the shoulders down? Was that because it was a screen communication with only your head and neck showing while your hands were working overtime in the nice spots?:D

In my work offices I know of a few people that have had sex in offices vacant at the time.

I'm not one of the lucky ones, but......

Not long ago while covering for Christmas, and knowing that a few office folks would be due to turn up shortly after I had opened up the offices........

I felt really horny on my own......

I pulled down my pants and masturbated cuming all over my desk!

Then shit, at that very moment I heard someone enter the premises!

Thankfully I managed to preserve my secret! But only by a nat's whisker. :dgrin

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Brad, I told the story somewhere here in the board, but I can't find it, or I would post the link. I was in the feed stall of a horse barn, standing behind a counter with a bunch of cans stacked up two high. He was yelling at me for crashing a tractor into the barn, and the humiliation got me off like crazy. I guess I am just a bad girl longing to be disciplined in a most harsh manner. :phat

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

8. Brad

Brad New Member

Cowboy lover

You should be careful with posts like that....

You might find me giving you a spanking accross your bare ass cheeks in punishment!!

9. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Shivers hmmmm :0
    well being as i am mostly a submissive guy and i adore powerful females, taking charge of me and such then yes i love the idea of being taken in an enviroment where the female is 100% in control and in charge....

I have once had sex on my boss's desk with a female i was seing from the same workplace :)
    ( became my ex boss not long after that lol

10. Jake424

Jake424 New Member

yeah...I asked about this before as well. It is a huge turn on! (Office sex that is)

11. smileygal

smileygal New Member

I have had sex at work several times! Sometimes with myself (hee hee) and sometimes with my SO. The bosses desk has seen my bare ass a couple of times. It's good he goes out of town a lot and I am here by myself. :brow Just like I am this week.....hmmmm

12. Girth_is_good

Girth_is_good New Member

wow when I go to work after college, my office is gonna be sexually active? awesome!

13. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New Member

I am a rancher so it is sex all the time and fun to watch but I never screwed a horse, cow, or sheep. Played a little with sheep dogs though.

14. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

I think about it all the time! I work with some simply very attractive men..single/divorced/married..I get so horny at work ..worked up wet..I've had to go to the ladies room and get myself off..but we have a very strict no sex or sexual harassment policy at work! Instant firing..& no one can afford to lose their job these days..but man is it hard... I mean I want to rip his pants down & suck his cock then push him back on to a chair & straddle his erect cock ....bouncing my titties in his face & getting us both to cum! Sadly it will never happen..but I curb the urge daily to yell just fuck me when one of them go's by!!

15. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Please Note:

This thread is from 2007. If the topic is relevant to you, please start a new thread. None of the participants in the original thread are still active.

xx

HotForHoney likes this.