Working It Out, Working It In...a true tale

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Working It Out, Working It In

Did you ever get so horny that you did something unthinkable? Something so out of character that you were just a tiny bit ashamed afterwards? Well, I did, just today, as a matter of fact. Let me tell you my lurid tale…

Last night, I was having a lovely go around of cyber sex, pretty much on the verge of coming when I was interrupted by the sound of my husband coming home. I logged off and waited for him to come upstairs so I could jump him. As soon as the door opened and I saw his face, I knew there would be no nookie for me; he was too tired from work. So, I went to bed without getting off and felt that dull ache in my nether-region that comes from almost orgasming, but not quite.

I woke up this morning with that ache still nagging at me, but I had things to do, so I just tried to ignore it. Mid-morning, I went to the gym and worked out. The place was very busy, the music was loud, and everybody was talking at once. I found it to be very distracting, but I had a good half hour workout, just the same. The gym does not have showers, just changing rooms, and after cooling down, I went into one of them to change into my street clothes.

I stripped off my wet workout clothes and sat, naked, in the chair to put my clean socks on. I looked down at my pussy and noticed a bit of toilet paper (gasp!) and when I went to remove it, I accidentally slipped a finger between my lips. I was slick, not from sweat, but from a pussy that was ready for action. I felt a twinge from deep within my box and I had an evil thought.

I got up and made sure the door was locked, then sat back down and started to work my clit with my fingers. Almost instantly, it rose up hard and proud, demanding attention. I slipped a finger in my wet, slick, box and worked it slowly in and out. I could hear the women on the other side of the door going to the water cooler, standing mere feet from me, chatting away like a bunch of hens. This really excited me, to know they were so close, and I worked another finger into my dripping pussy.

It was feeling so good I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning. I was taking a bit long to come, and I didn’t want to be in the room too long for fear of drawing attention to myself. I glanced down at my gym bag and saw my water bottle poking out of it. I thought to myself, “Could I? Should I? Oh my goodness!” I got off the chair and grabbed the bottle, then removed the label. I lay on the floor and slowly and carefully worked the bottle into my slick twat. It really stretched me out, and I let out a bit of a groan as it filled me. Just then, there was a knock on the door. I froze, the bottle buried in my pussy, breathing hard, heart pounding. In a wavering voice I said, “I’ll be out in just a minute.”

I was so close to coming, I figured, what the heck, I’m not stopping now. I worked the bottle in out and out of me as my fingers tortured my thick clit. Within moments I was writhing on the floor, clenching my teeth together, trying not to scream out loud. The force of my orgasm was tremendous as I continued to stroke the bottle in and out of my spasming pussy, my hips rising up off the floor, my brow soaked in sweat.

I lay there panting for a while, listening to the music outside the door and the muffled voices of the women at the water cooler. I smiled wickedly to myself as I slowly slid the bottle out of my cunt and gasped just a bit when it was finally all the way out. I heard another knock on the door, and someone say, “Barb, are you OK?” I yelled back, “Yeah, I’m coming out in a minute.” I hurriedly dressed and walked out of the room. An elderly lady walked right in the room, and as I walked away, she said, “Hey, you forgot your water bottle.” I turned, crimson-faced, and took the bottle from her.

As I scuttled to the door, one of the trainers asked me if I was OK, I told her I was fine, in fact I hadn’t felt that good in a long time. She said I looked a bit red in the face and that I should take it easier for my next work out. I just laughed to myself and walked out the door.

So, I fucked myself with a water bottle at the gym, and an old lady touched it. Is that so wrong?

LondonEyes and sledshredchick like this.
  2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

OMFG !!!!! what a story dammm....lucky bottle for sure.....poor granny though hehehe

3. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

Wow that is an awesome story!!! Thanks for sharing CL!

4. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Honey, You forgot your water bottle.:lol

[​IMG]

Great story. I am going to call and get a copy of their surveillance tapes.:lol

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks Kronnie & Martin.

Johnny, there are tapes? :eek :eek :eek :eek

6. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

You will be the first to know after I post them on youtube and the links on :sf

:dgrin

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Hadnt thought of that, hidden cameras ....i see a new adult version of youve been framed.

8. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Haha...

Great story.....and really love the title of it....

You are a great writer girl!!!!!!!!

9. Professor2277

Professor2277 New Member

Are you sure it was a water bottle and not a professor?

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm pretty sure it was a water bottle the old lady handed back to me and not your dick. LOL!

Oh, and a bit of an update. I woke up very sore today, could hardly move a muscle, so I didn't go to the gym. My pussy needs a break. :help

11. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Ooohhh you are some horny sensual erotic woman....

If I were a man.....

mmmm...

mmmmm....

mmmmmmm....

12. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

CL,
    That was an really AWESOME! story hon.While I was reading it and by the time I got middle way of the story seems like I was picturing myself as one of the guys there in the gym near by the room that you were in and by the time I had finished I had a throbbing hardon with precum oozing out.I couldn't help but to mastrubate at the computer right where I was sitting.
    That story was HOT!

13. tropitan

tropitan New Member

What can I say? The lady can tell a great 'tail'.

14. cyber_wryter

cyber_wryter New Member

At first I thought to myself, "sort of interesting little story...nice diversion." But then I recalled that the title indicated that it was true! Now I'm thinking, "...and was that a pint size bottle or a liter?" Nice story.

15. Yaker

Yaker New Member

I can't breathe, or is it I'm breathing too fast. Please do it again!

16. Bella

Gold Member

Good story CL! :brow
    ~Bella

17. mrgbement

mrgbement New Member

As always, a fine read. However it would have been much more... interesting... if the old lady picked it up and said "that must be my water bottle" and then drank out of it. Not quite erotic but I would lose it if I had been there and seen that.

18. Steel

Steel Member

Tomorrow is bicep and back day at the gym…… I don’t think I will be able to look any of the women in the face after reading that! Thanks CBL!!! (wink)

19. sexless

sexless New Member

that's a great story, i could imagine you lying there with a slick bottle, let me drink from it!

20. nycgirl99

nycgirl99 New Member

Great story!