Work It Out

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MordsithLove, Jan 15, 2013.

1. MordsithLove

Gold Member

"I be up in the gym just workin' on my fitness..."- Fergie "Fergalicious"

Let's be honest, a toned body is like candy to the eyes right? So we all know about our flaws and really, we are our worst critics. Surely my ass could use a lift and my thighs can barely fit into my jeans at times.

I don't work out, but been really needing to hit the gym to tone my body and gain leg strength. This is all for being able to hold myself up and have more stamina when I'm on top.

So, I've got ask you ladies and gents on the topic of getting fit or toning your body. How important is it to you? And Why do you do it?

Now my next question: Keagals. What is the best exercise(s) to do for your vagina/penis? Have you seen results/improvement?

Please do share :)

#1 MordsithLove, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  2. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

I don't goto the gym to exercise anymore. I have young kids I chase around all day and a house to upkeep etc so that's my exercise. I know it's silly, but picking kids up and carrying laundry baskets... Believe it or not, that's a lil work out. Lol. I do repetitious things all day long to keep tone. Mostly Pilates and yoga stuff. Not everyday but you get the drift. I think kegals are the best thing to do. I just sit there and contract that muscle for a few seconds and release. Then repeat. Your own body resistance is enough. After doing them for so many years I can control which side I tighten. Which works out very well for him!

3. SWOJLO

Gold Member

OH MY GOD Hotmamma!!! Statues should be cast and dedicated in your honor on the steps of every City Hall. You and this skill of yours should be listed in the dictionary under the word "GOALS"

4. I actually do a cardio to the game, Just Dance 4. The game itself is good, but they have a Just Sweat feature which takes the songs and turns them into workouts! So good! I get all sweaty and sexy! (;

5. obi1

obi1 Member

If you need a trainer... uhum :shifty

6. will2of3

will2of3 New Member

I exercise 5 times a week on a regular basis. Skipped last month so i guess i should hit it extra hard this month

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

God I'm glad hotmamma is back on this forum...

8. Clintriprock

Gold Member

I'm either surfing or in the gym every day. Totally dedicated.

No dick exercises though. All systems are go.

9. MordsithLove

Gold Member

That's great advice!! Thanks for sharing :)

10. OverSinged

Gold Member

I'm a lazy bastard, so make that very little. It shows, but i still don't care.

*shrug* I'm completely comfortable with my body, at least when it's working right.

11. mrcock

Gold Member

when I just wake up I start with a jab, rare combination of punches

that is what I just did now

:lol

12. ginger

Gold Member

Swimming, I do loads and loads of swimming nearly every day, run/jog occasionally Gym every now and then...

13. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I've done some yoga and gym time, but really need to get back into it. Mainly want to do yoga, and some weight training....I hate running, ugh. Zumba I've heard is A LOT of fun, especially if you like to dance :D I've never tried any of the dancing games like RHL mentioned, but I've always wanted to try!!!

Other than sex, the only othe physical activities I do is walking my two Dobermans. Yeah no one really approaches me at that point.

14. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

I haven't tried Zumba yet either. The just dance games are a lot of fun. I know what you mean when no one comes near you when your walking your dogs... I have 2 German shepards (one shepard/retreiver mix) and a Newfoundland mix and people stay clear. They will cross the street even. Lol. Atleast we are safe.

15. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Yeah they dart straight across the street lol I feel bad because really, my dobes are oversized lap dogs :D Zumba is like a dance club full of women and maybe men, minus the dirty dancing, drinks and promiscuous clothing lol but nothing can be more reveling than tight spandex leggings and a sports bra ;)

I totally forgot to mention tribal belly dancing as another physical activity I'd like to get into. It's such a beautiful form of dance and can really spice things up when needed. I've heard that belly dance will actually widen your hips some...it maybe a myth. Nonetheless I've listened to many songs and the playlist for belly dance is extremely long lol I really want to try this!!!

16. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

:tup

17. welshkitten

welshkitten New Member

I've just started weight training course (its aimed at women so I'm hoping I won't end up looking like Arnie) in an effort to add some definition to my wobbly bits (ladies you know what I'm talking about and men I don't mean those!). I also do a bit of yoga just to help with core strength and relaxation. Of course I also get plenty of sexercise thanks to an attentive husband :D

18. obi1

obi1 Member

I hate cardio like running so I like to do stuff like jump rope, walk the treadmill incline at a fast pace, or play sports. Walking stairs and walking uphill is really good the the lower body. Added a pic to show my recent thigh shots.

19. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I see that, nice thighs indeed! I just hope you dont go to the gym with your third leg looking like that ;) that would be a distraction for sure!!

20. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

About year ago, I started on a treadmill just walking and doing weights. Moved from one fitness center to one that had more weights to choose from. Then moved to the elliptical and gained a lot of cardo endurance. When summer rolled around I wanted to be out side. So I started to run. It was one of the hardest things to do. Finally after about 2 months I finally broke into running a 5K on my own. Around September 1st. I ran my first with my brother and ran it in 34:20. Did another one called the Monster Dash with two friends.

Work with weights now and the and on an elliptical over the winter. Not much into running in the cold and on ice and snow.

In that time applying myself. I lost 30 lbs. And have kept it off. Not drinking so much beer has helped. Would never have posted images if I was 200.