[Ask a Girl] Words for vagina

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Platfrmmules, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Platfrmmules

Platfrmmules New Member

Girls. What name is acceptable to use to describe te vagina. Cunt is a no no, is pussy ok, is vagina a bit formal / medical?

Is there different names depending on the situation ie is cunt ok to use in a horny sexual conversation but vagina should be used at other times etc

Am I over thinking this?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Couldn't agree more with Barbwire up there. Stop over thinking it.

Vagina, pussy, cunt, love box, juicy hole, cookie (as in I'm going to eat your cookie) is all words that can/have been used for vagina. Use them as you please.

4. Tuffty

Tuffty New Member

I really liked Barb's "velvet box" it seemed a nice name to me .... ok i'll shut up :D

5. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Cunt is a real turn on in the right circs. Specially from a girl/woman when she is turned on. I don't se why it is any less acceptable a term than fuck is nowadays?

Over in the UK, we still call it a fanny........... Not like the US fanny. Ours is at the front end.

6. Paula

Gold Member

funny :lol

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Same over here. :eyes

8. Clintriprock

Gold Member

Your Hot Little Pussy

9. TXEyes1026

TXEyes1026 New Member

Sweet spot.

10. China

China New Member

call it whatever you like I say.

11. TXEyes1026

TXEyes1026 New Member

Agreed!

12. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Pie, hairy pie, cock receptacle, male box.

13. Trond

Gold Member

14. RideNaked2

Gold Member

LMAO :lol:lol:lol
    Thanks Trond...I really needed a good laugh tonight :p

15. thunderseed

Gold Member

Is it just me that thinks actions speak louder than words... Even if she says "i want you inside me" both of you will know what that refers to. And is it just me that thinks that all the words in the english language for Vagina are all ugly sounding or just plain hilarious? Even the word Vagina?

"I want to take your ____ and fuck it!" If you insert any random word there, for example "coochie" it is hard to make any word for vagina in the english language sound sexy and not hilarious. The word Cunt is a vulgar sounding word and reminds me of british english women calling each other cunts. The word Bitch Wrinkle is also hilarious. Twat is also used in aggressive insults.
    But is it just me that seems to think that words for men's junk is a lot hotter than any word to describe a vagina. Dick. Cock. Junk. Those are hot and sexy sounding words.
    The only word that comes close to sounding sexy enough for a vagina is Pussy. But even then it sounds funny, and everyone ruined it thinking it derives from pussy cats, but it doesn't. It's still the most common word. The word Pearly Panty Gates is also kind of funny. There are just so many words to choose from but none of them sound hot. I usually don't even have to refer directly to my pussy during sex, sometimes the word pussy is just too strong to use. My man doesn't like it all the time. But really, I don't think I have ever been in situations before when I ever had to refer directly to my vagina out loud during sex unless i really wanted to because he knows what I am talking about when I say "I want your dick inside of me". I can easily just say I am wet instead of my Meat Curtains are wet.

I wouldn't call it a Hoo Hoo or Foo Foo. Or a Winker. Or My Bathing Suit Area unless I was getting my pedophile on. Or a Wizards Sleeve, although that's usually described for bumhoolios. And probably not a Growler. Or a Pink Taco. And definitely not A Loose Meat Sandwich.

I like the original Puse, or poose which is the german origination for Pussy and it means "vulva". The word Cunt derives from the germanic root kuntun "female genitalia".
    Eat out my Kuntun! I like different languages a lot better than the english language, like in spanish Chucha.

You could always pull a Jon Lajoie and say "show me your genitals, your genitalia!" Haha booty hole, eat my booty sauce.

I like the word Fuck Hole, or just hole.

Yeah I had to have this conversation with my soul mate. He wanted to know what to call it. I like to tease Keokutah because he does not speak very good english, but it is so hot. When he gets really riled up when we have sex he does this native warrior call lol and then starts speaking a different language and i really don't care what he's saying because it sounds hot. Sometimes in general he forgets I speak english and goes off for half an hour speaking in his language. I love just listening to him even though I have no clue what he is saying, and it is so cute because he get's so absorbed in the conversation.

He also has a heavy native accent, so whenever he pronounces the letter "s" it sounds like "sh", and lot's of times he asks me to sit on him. I was like, did you just ask me to shit on you? He replied Nooooooooooo! Anyways, he finds english words very weird.
    He likes when I talk about his dick though. He prefers that word over cock.
    He sometimes calls my pussy some word I cannot even pronounce let alone write and it sounds very sexy. But I am sure whatever he says would sound sexy, even if he called it a Bulging Lunchbox. LoL Maybe not...
    In his language the word for dick is pretty hot too, but I can't remember it.

16. somhairle

Don't think they are ugly but they are descriptive - as you suggest. Pussy is polite while cunt is very emotive. And vagina is pretty clinical.

And that guy sounds a bit like Sean Connery, Thunderseed. You friends with any famous Scots?

17. thunderseed

Gold Member

Oh cool from what movie the James Bond ones? Haha not friends with any famous scottish celebrities, I wish though. Maybe they could lend me some money :D There are quite a few scots around here though, it's a multicultural place I live in. The culture awareness here is quite amazing, and I've talked to a few buddies who were really into their scottish cultural roots.

#17 thunderseed, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  18. somhairle

Yep, we get around!

19. China

China New Member

OHHHHH....... that got me thinking of a up kilt photo thread, Somhairle, you could be the OP. :)

But sadly back on topic, as English is a second language here, many don't even know the word cunt and most that do don't attribute anything negative to it.

20. somhairle

Emmmm.............male or female, China? :p