Wooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jayce, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

I went to Hooters tonight.

Had some delicious "911" hot wings.

Went driving home.

Rubbed my eye.

Had no idea my finger still had a distant trace of the 911 hot sauce.

...Ow.

That is all.

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Ow is right! Did you crash and burn? Or just burn?

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

LOL...yeah that's definitely a hazard. I remember once I made some chicken chili verde that called for fresh jalapeño peppers. I'd seen my dad chop fresh jalapeños all the time and so I didn't think anything bad would happen. However, I got the juice and oil from the pepper on my hands and it BURNED LIKE HELL and I couldn't wash it off. From then on I always chopped fresh peppers under running water or with gloves on.

4. Jayce

Gold Member

I didn't wreck. I was goin about 65 on the highway and it was dark out, but I was all right. It just stung SO badly I had to keep my eye shut for the next 8 miles. :lol

5. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Reminded me of back in high school when I worked as a manager for our football team. We had this stuff called "Atomic Balm" which was a heat lotion for sore muscles but "hot as hell". Some of my fellow managers and I got annoyed with one football player who had a 'tude and was being a jerk. So, one day, before he went out to practice, we put "Atomic Balm" in his jockstrap and undershorts and in some parts of his uniform which would come in contact with his skin. He was a little late that day, so he got dressed in a hurry and went on out for football practice. He couldn't leave the field without being severely penalized, so, as we watched him, he was VERY active, VERY fast and VERY hard hitting. He'd been slacking off but that day the coaches gave him high grades and congratulated him. After practice, he ran inside, tore off his clothes and ran into the shower screaming! We told him what we'd done and that if we didn't see an attitude improvement, it would be WORSE next time. He was VERY nice to us after that! Anyway, I've heard of women accidentally getting hot sauce and the like in their labias, too! Heard that is NOT a happy experience!

6. Bella

Gold Member

Owie!!!!!
    ~Bella

7. doberman

doberman New Member

i love hot food, i love to cook. but getting hot stuff in your eyes is about the worst i've experienced..

8. PitGtarMan

PitGtarMan New Member

I was a chef for 15 years. I once chopped up 2kg of dried hot chillies for a dish. I went and washed my hands and then needed to relieve myself. After touching my noodle (even though I washed my hands prior) I was in so much pain I had to go home. It took about 3 hours for the pain to start to subside.

Now I wear latex gloves when handling bulk chillis.

9. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

lol!

:rofl

That is awwwwwwful!!!

10. PitGtarMan

PitGtarMan New Member

yeah tell me about it.

I can see the funny side now but then it was like dipping my wick in fire

11. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

You're getting more appealing by the minute. ;)

12. doberman

doberman New Member

hun, sweden, switzerland, for our us-friends its one like the other.. and to be honest, its not a world away.. :D

BTW: sprichst du deutsch? your "schweiz"-thingy had a lasting impression on me.. cant stop thinking of that..

13. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Nej, jag prata inte tyska men "schweiz" är svenska, "swiss" är engelska.

Hehe..schweiz means "swiss" in Swedish too. I don't speak German but I do know a little French, Swedish, and English of course.

I'm not actually Swedish. I born and raised in the US, but I live and work here in Blondeland.

14. doberman

doberman New Member

to be honest, i was sneaking your profile right before.. uh, god.. you're a sexed up nerd too.. alright, let me brag here: i speak and write french too, english of course, understand quite well italian and speak just a little enough to get around.. [/brag mode off] OMFG!!! you got me hooked, i surrender, hopefully you dont make prisoners.. cause that would kill me..

schweiz is also switzerland in german, did you know that?

15. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

You're right, Schweiz does mean Switzerland in Swedish. Swiss is "schweitzare" (had to consult The Swede). So which language are you the most confortable with? German, French, or English?

16. doberman

doberman New Member

most comfortable in german, but i was very much in love with an italian-australian, my best mate is from new zealand, so i get to speak a lot of englisch.. became like a second nature somehow. hopefully my typo does not mark me as "failure".. :D

17. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

hehe..far from it. I teach English by profession and I can tell that your English is very fluent and as natural as a native speaker's. My Swedish is coming along but I have a loooooooooong way to go. I think it's fun learning a new language though.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Jayce. It really sucks getting hot pepper juice in your eyes, and it feels even worse to get it in your naughty parts.

18. doberman

doberman New Member

[/brag mode on] there were native speakers that called me a liar when i had told them that i was swiss and learned english in school and such. i did my first certificate grade A in about 2 month time or so.. [(brag mode off]

u an english teacher? maybe i would find a job as such..

19. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

The Swede's English is so good that when I took him to my native California, no one knew he was from Sweden until he or I said something. He speaks English with hardly any accent now.

Your English is definitely good enough to be able to teach it. I think you'd might need some kind of professional qualification or certification, but it depends.

#19 Puss_in_boots, Jan 25, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2007
  20. Jayce

Gold Member

One time I pissed in the woods not realizing that my hands had come in contact just minutes before with poison ivy. That was a fun week. No really, it was fun.