[Ask a Guy] won't let me give head when waking him up to it

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by jwood0907, Mar 27, 2014.

1. jwood0907

jwood0907 New Member

Fellas I need so advice... we are both 25 years old and he's been kinda funny here lately... I have been so turned on the past few days that I really really cannot get enough of him... I think about him all day... even sent vivid pics to him while he was at work... I'm very sex when I want to be and take very good care of myself.., 119 pounds very tight toned nice ass nice beasts tan skin dark brunette and hazel eyes... having said that I know it sounds conceited but I'm just trying to explain that there should b absolutely nothing wrong with the way he is visually attracted to me especially with all the effort I put into looking good and it's all for his pleasure... here recently I've been so turned on and horn that I wake up in the middle of the night wanting to give him head... nothing more just want to pleasure him it makes me feel great when I can give him what he wants with no pressure at all... huge turn on for both of us... but the past week or so I've tried every night when he's asleep and he pushes me off and rolls and says no... everytime... even places his hand over his tool as if guarding it from my hands and mouth... When he's awake I ask about it and he says he doesn't remember not even once that it happened... is he really sleeping that hard? And if he is why would he refuse to get it while in deep sleep... it's a turn off for me and I feel less of a good wife bc he acts unintrested... All the effort I put into our sex and relationship an his pleasure seems to be backfiring on me here lately... never used to be like this until about a month ago help please don't know how to handle this

2. JonJo

Gold Member

See answer to your other post

3. jwood0907

jwood0907 New Member

Not sure where ur talking about... what was the thread title

4. JonJo

Gold Member

Blow job during the night - same wording

5. jwood0907

jwood0907 New Member

I hate to be a pain in the ass but it's not pulling up anything... would u mind terribly to copy and paste it here... I'm sorry for the trouble

6. JonJo

Gold Member

General Sex Discussion - Blow Job During the Night;
    That's strange for me I've been really turned on the past few days and I'm really not a bad looking girl either... my man used to love it when I woke him up but the past few months it's like he's turned off from me being turned on ... I've sent him pics of myself (vivid) while he's at work and he texts back things that really get me going we have decent sex when he gets home then we go to bed... I can't get enough of him so I want to give head all the time... When I reach for it EVERY time he pushes my hands or mouth away says no and rolls over with his hand over it like he's guarding it... been like this for days... When he's awake I tell him and he tells me he doesn't remember it ... not even one time and i've tried like 10 15 times... will a man please tell me what's wrong... we are both only 25 yes old he's sex and I'm 118 lbs 5'3 very tan skin dark brown hair hazel eyes and confident sexually... This has never happened before and I'm worried I'm doing something wrong that's a turn off to him... too much for him?... maybe he likes when I'm subbmissive? Idk but I need help please

7. AGFUNK

Gold Member

He's probably just tired and wants to sleep. Hell I would be guarding myself too if my husband kept constantly wanting to lick me in the middle of the night and I have an extremely high sex drive.

opnm1nd likes this.
  8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yeah he is all wacked out from all the sex and subconciously his body is protecting itself for the sake of rest.
    I am not surprised that he cannot remember such things for example with me; SO loves tickling/blowing on and teasing my armpits whilst I am fast asleep. She says I groan and cover them up then when I relax again she continues the teasing and finally I turn the other way arms wrapped around myself yet in the morning I don't have the slightest recollection on any of it. She is so naughty!