Women's Orgasms

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Silverfox, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Silverfox

Gold Member

OK, guys, we say we know how, but do we really. Here's a website for women, that I think all guys should look at. It's my opinion, but who better to tell us how to help a woman feel gratified. Ladies, after you look through the site, any comments? By the way, I agree with Kinsey over Freud.

http://www.orgasmgeek.com/

#1 Silverfox, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  2. justwondering11

justwondering11 Active Member

Awesome link, and thanks for sharing Silverfox, next time my girl is over we will check this out together. We're both are always looking for new things to try and do. Some days all it takes is a suggestive text and she is dripping with orgasmic juices.:DOf course, there is always the kissing and nibbling on the back of her neck with the flick of the tongue on her ear lobes while I gently bring my fingers up her inner thighs and side and stomach that causes her to explode...probably my wood hitting her in the ass helps too:D Yes ladies, any comments?

Sweetnsassy likes this.
  3. Anotherday

Gold Member

Good link.

The female orgasm is something that can be quite difficult to put a handle on for both men and women.

And just when you think you've found that "thing" that drives, the whole road can change on you.

alwaystry and Silverfox like this.
  4. Silverfox

Gold Member

That is quite true. Most of the time I know what gets to Silverette, then she throws me a curve.

Edit: You know, I just watched the feature video again, and I noticed the woman who said she liked rear entry with a bullet vibrator on her clit. Silverette has never really been into vibrators, but she might go for something small. I'll have to buy one and see if she likes it.

#4 Silverfox, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  5. Anotherday

Gold Member

If you are going to buy a vibrator, go ahead and spend the money for a nice one. On the small side I suggest a Lelo bullet. It's insertable, can be remote controlled for public fun, or just used on the clit. A powerful punch in a small sexy frame.
    That's my wife's best friend when the orgasms seem fleeting.

On the extreme end the Hitachi has few peers and is great if you are into forced orgasms/orgasm torture.

Silverfox likes this.
  6. BlueCollar

Gold Member

I think the most important thing is to stay humble about making a woman cum. Realize that it takes several things to make it happen. Some times it's technique. Sometimes it's the woman. Sometimes it's other factors (maybe shes had a few drinks) which slow her from orgasm.
    I've went up to 3 hours of eating the wife's pussy before she came,she was pretty tipsy. But she loved every minute of it and so did I.
    Making her cum is my top priority. Your relationship may be great but if you sexually satisfy your woman(lots of attention and a lot more orgasms in bed) then it will be far greater. I guarantee it.
    I can make her cum every time. But to make it happen for sure, I have to go down and use a dildo at the same time. I alternate between eating her pussy and using the dildo to sucking licking and kissing from her mouth back down. Her neck her tits her stomach. Every where. All while fucking her wih her toy. She loves that. And so do I. Watching her enjoy herself is the biggest turn on. Making her cum-even better!
    Enjoy your women. They're the best part of our lives.

7. Anotherday

Gold Member

It also amazes me when observing the different forms of orgasm a woman can have.

With my wife there's the quick shudder of immediate gratification, then there's the hard grunting convulsion of a built up release, then there's the continuous ones that may be a long series of the smaller shudders or big convulsions that can push my cock from within her. At times there's simply a mixture of them both in a seemingly continuous manner.

When my wife and I first began our journey into things Kink, she had difficulty reaching orgasm and when she finally did she could rarely stand more than one at a time.

With a lot of playing, experimenting, and communicating we've found what works for her both mentally and physically to get her off with relative ease. As mentioned above, it's generally a mixture of stimuli that works.

And then came the playing with forced orgasm where I began taking her beyond those initials, beyond where her mind told her to stop and over time she's developed not only the capability but the desire to just continue riding waves of orgasms. 5, 10, 15 or so at a time without bondage or orders from me.

When we do this, once I build her to that big initial it's quite easy to keep her shuddering over and over and over agin with waves of smaller climaxes.

sandwich likes this.
  8. JRed

JRed New Member

I followed the link, but I can't get any of the videos to play. What am I doing wrong?