Women, you cum faster while masturbating or during sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wholetmydawgout, Aug 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wholetmydawgout

Question to all the ladies out there:
    Do you cum/orgasm faster with a cock in your pussy or does your hand/dildo drive you to orgasm like none other??
    Feel free to be descriptive!
    A :)

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I definitely cum much quicker when I do it myself. Mainly because I know exactly what I need. It almost takes the fun out of it though when I'm by myself cuz I can cum with in a minute.

3. wheretodream

wheretodream New Member

Usually when I get myself off. But I enjoy my orgasms alot more when I'm having sex. They are just that much more intense.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Definitely, I cum faster when I masturbate.
    For one reason, I don't solo-masturbate unless I am so horney that I can't wait for my husband to get home. Being that horney, it only takes a minute or so.
    Another reason, I know exactly what moves to make, I don't need to tell my husband which moves feel the best, etc.
    Thirdly, when I am making love to my husband, I am also interested in doing those things that please/excite him - so it's no longer a solo, its a duet. We like to make our sessions last long. We enjoy each other.

*But like someothers have said, I enjoy my orgasms while having sex with my husband FAR more than while simply masturbating.

5. Eros

Eros New Member

My wife has said similar things. I am glad to know that she is telling the truth that she prefers sex with me that masturbation! LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.