women : would you have a committed relationship with a guy you wouldnt have considerd

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by allsexprofile, Jan 29, 2011.

1. allsexprofile

allsexprofile New Member

for a fling or casual sex?

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Re: women : would you have a committed relationship with a guy you wouldnt have consi

I'm not a woman, but women will have casual sex and flings with men they wouldn't consider for a relationship. However, I think you should read the thread 'I'm Awake' for what can happen when a relationship does not contain it's full quota of erotic ingredients. From my perspective, I would never, ever have a relationship with a woman who I didn't want to ravish the time we first met!

I never thought this through, just when I was younger it was intuitive to me. I like her, we get on well together, we have many common values and many common interests, and I can't wait to rip her clothes off and fuck her!

3. AndSoItWasWritten

AndSoItWasWritten New Member

Re: women : would you have a committed relationship with a guy you wouldnt have consi

Depends on the situation. Women need to feel emotional attachment, they think with both sides of their brain as opposed to the one. If she really liked a guy, it would be simple to look past physicalities. If it were a fling or casual sex I would look for the sexiest piece of manmeat I could find no matter how much of a dink he was. Fact.

4. nurseharley

Gold Member

i dont have flings or casual sex

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

And that's what men do too. We do, and I did, have casual sex with some attractive and sexy women who I wouldn't have had a serious relationship with in a million years. What I avoided were the stunningly attractive girls, because I quickly learned they weren't much good even for a one night stand. The girls who were best in that situation were less than stunning but still attractive, and where we had some sort of connection to enable the next few hours intimate connection to be worthwhile.

You can build a good friendship with someone in a night, and when you do then the sex you share will always be good. Even if she wasn't terribly bright, if you got on okay it would be okay.

6. loveit247

Gold Member

Yup. I am in the happiest relationship I have ever been in with a man I would not consider for casual sex.

The reason being, if all I want him for is casual sex, he is falling down in other areas. Like intelligence, kindness, manners and good conversation. :)

Casual sex is reserved for idiots I don't want to talk to.

7. redlacesexblog

redlacesexblog New Member

i've had casual flings--20 years ago. they hold no interest for me today.

8. backcheck64

Gold Member

Damn the luck LOL

Years back I knew many women that would, and did...and I helped LOL.

9. Coop

Coop New Member

Absolutely. I would never have considered my casual sex partners for a relationship and if I were interested in a relationship with someone I would not start it off with casual sex.

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

In the seventies and early eighties it was nothing but casual sex.

11. backcheck64

Gold Member

Damn straight, and anything you caught could be cured with a shot or shampoo....total fuckfest.

12. allsexprofile

allsexprofile New Member

are we supposed to take that at its face value or are you saying it just to downplay gender differences in sexuality (thats PC ofcourse)

what you say is wrong on quite a few levels.

(1) firstly you are seeing it from the wrong end. i hope you can think logically about this. lemme ask you as question. can you look at your gf/wife and ex's and say that you would have considered having a one night stand with her based on her looks alone? i can guarantee you that 99% of men can safely claim that. but a lot of women cant say that. because women often commit to men they wouldnt consider having sex with based on his looks alone. this has nothing to do with raising standards for casual sex.

(2) now in response to your claim that men also raise their standards for looks when it comes to casual sex.
    i think men actually have more flexible standards for womens looks when looking for casual sex, vis a vis commitment.
    women on the other hand do the opposite.

Women more picky about casual sex - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

13. yeshyeshyesh

yeshyeshyesh New Member

so if a considerable number of women have this policy for casual sex dont you think thats going to make it very difficult for a guy, who is not top quality in looks, to get casual sex?

14. rosie8

rosie8 New Member

Well no actually, not if he doesn't depend on looks (or lack thereof). Men are much more visual than women, this means that a man who takes the trouble to learn about female psychology can learn how to seduce a woman with other gifts. The seduction community online is huge, go learn from them if you are concerned about this.

15. anann

anann New Member

I've had casual sex with men I wouldn't want to have a relationship with. However, with those I want to have a relationship with, I agree with this also, the second paragraph summed it up. Female.